Stayed here in December for two nights as part of a tour of Florida. You couldn't ask for a better place. Everything is perfect from the moment you drive up:
- friendly and efficient valet service
- tasteful, bright and clean reception
- quick and super friendly check in
- we had a room in the main tower on the 8th floor. Clean, classy and beautiful
- amazing uninterrupted views of the Gulf with what is undoubtedly one of the best beaches in the world
- great pool area with easy access to the amazing beach. Outstanding service on the beach with towels, loungers and umbrellas. They even have a flag to call for drinks and food. Made use of the jet skis too just to cool down
- easy access and great concierge service recommending some of the best food I've ever tasted worldwide
- reasonable rates for a hotel which really should be in the league of 'leading hotels of the world.'
Yes it really is that good and resolutely restores my faith that America still has it and knows how to do the whole package!
Will thoroughly recommend this place and hope to return one day. Love it.