My wife and her friend got us a TravelZoo voucher for our stay here and it was a great value. The regular price isn't crazy, but this an't no Holiday Inn either. The voucher is the best way to check it out though. Our room was great, on the 4th floor right over the docks with a great view of the water front area and the mangroves. The special came with 2 drink coupons and a $25 credit for the bar and grill. The food was pretty good but the staff behind the bar was exceptional! Vasko was our bartender the morning after, and boy can he make a bloody mary!
The hotels location is great, just across the busy highway from the Tin City shops. Why is that good you may ask? Because they have a private walkway under the bridge, troll free, that takes you right to the shops and boat tours. We had such a great time, defiantly going back!
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Hotel Naples
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Hotel
- Bayfront Hotel Naples
- Bayfront Hotel 5th Ave
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayfront Inn on Fifth has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation to become Naples only waterfront downtown luxury boutique hotel. Discover our Caribbean chic decor, while your senses are relaxed into a state of bliss. We are conveniently located on 5th Ave., within walking distance to gourmet restaurants, shopping, art galleries and night life. Discover the Naples waterways with a charter boat or one of our experienced fishing captains, located at our 12 slip marina. We invite you to explore the tastes of the tropics with a romantic getaway filled with tropical sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Amex, Otel, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bayfront Inn 5th Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.