“Great Class” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's - Downtown Naples is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 753 Restaurants in Naples
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood, Pacific Rim
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Goodlette-Frank Road
Description: Located downtown in the quaint Bayfront Place, Roy's Naples is waiting to welcome you. Come in for inspired bites and enticing cocktails during Aloha Hour in the open-air bar and for sensational meals in the vibrant dining room that features our signature exhibition kitchen and an exquisite outdoor patio. Blending classic techniques with adventurous Pacific Rim flavors, culinary pioneer Roy Yamaguchi created an entirely new approach to fine dining. The first Roy's opened in Honolulu in 1988 and we've spread our warm hospitality and passion for innovative and creative cuisine around the world ever since. Indulge in one of our spectacular cocktails or choose a glass from our award-winning wine list while you discover the fresh ingredients and outstanding seafood, expertly prepared by our local chefs that made us famous.
Marco Island, Florida
“Great Class”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We just went to Roy's for a cooking class. It was even better than I thought it would be. The chef was a great teacher and the food was delicious. All courses were just perfect. I've been here for dinners before and loved them. Roy's is one of my favorite places to eat. I enjoyed the class so much I believe I will be back next month for the Butter Fish class. I highly recommend dinner or the class to anyone. Well worth the money and time.

• Visited September 2013

Delray Beach, Florida
“Delicious Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal very much. The service was professional but not intrusive. Everyone in our party enjoyed their dinners. We will go back.

Visited September 2013
Naples, Florida
“Naples Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Lauren and staff where professional and attentive. The Butterfish and Mahi the best ever, with a
special mention to the outstanding sauce on the Butterfish. They where great with my daughters
terrible 2 year old. We are locals to Naples and its many fine restaurants but we keep coming back to Roy's. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited September 2013
Weston
“Fine evening; good food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

(Celebrating my Birthday with a male companion) Nice atmosphere. Good food, not overpriced for quality. Exceptional service from Joel, our cordial, professional waiter. Made me feel at home with a B'day treat after the meal. Everyone was friendly, returning to our table to check up on our experience... Excellent evening dinner. Would we return? Yes!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Great Meal and nice surprise!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Made reservations for dinner on Sat. night to celebrate our 39th Wedding Anniversary and was pleasantly surprised when we opened our menu and there was a very nice acknowledgement of our special occasion and beautiful poem to commemorate the event. Although we have done many HH's at Roys, this was the first time we had dinner there and the food was superb. I had the butterfish that was so good that if I were home I would lick the plate. My husband had a Hawaiian fish dish that was equally as good. Although the desserts sounded delicious we were to full from dinner to try them. Will definitely be returning to Roy's for dinner often.

• Visited August 2013