“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 58 Hotels in Naples
Hamilton, Canada
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Great location, close to I75 that allowed me to get to the various golf courses quickly. Very clean, spacious rooms with balcony, microwave, fridge (and all the comforts of home away from home) and ample of free parking. Nice heated pool (and hot tub) and great breakfast that is included in price of stay. Had a minor billing issue that was rectified beyond my satisfaction by the helpful and friendly staff. Thank you Christian!!! I will definitely stay again if I'm back in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for balcony overlooking pool
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Best_WesternNP, Guest Relations Manager at Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We are placed in a perfect location, right off of 75 which will get you in any direction a lot faster. Breakfast is included with your stay, and you are absolutely right the best way to go when booking a hotel is go for something that makes you feel at home! Sorry for the incident you encountered, I am glad it was taken care of as soon as possible.
We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

Guest Relations Manger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
IN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

3 night stay end of March 2014.
Pros: adequate breakfast, 3 waffle makers going, large room for breakfast and was full each day at 9:30am. Hot tub was hot. Location off I-75 is excellent. Close to everything Naples has to offer. The staff was friendly and professional. Housekeeping was on top of it. Never heard anyone next to us for 3 days and the hotel was pretty full. Room was clean, beds were ok.

Cons: mini-fridge had to be turned off at night because it was so loud. It had to be 20 years old. Had maintenance guy check it out and said they're all like that. The back door was old and could see daylight when shut. Again, old hotel. Pool and hot tub needs chlorine tabs. Your skin will smell if you use it. The pool has a green tint to it meaning it needs chemicals. Never saw anyone clean it for 3 days. The AC works in the room, but it was very humid and never smelled fresh.

Room Tip: I will not stay here again.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Best_WesternNP, Front Office Manager at Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Although I greatly appreciate the positive feedback you gave us, I am by far more concerned with the negative comments that affected your stay with us. First and foremost, please accept my apology regarding the fridge. I will get with my maintenance team and let them know that the information they passed on to you was false. If at any point in time you had an issue with your fridge, then we should have replaced it. I am sorry that this wasn't handled in a timely manner. Rest assured events like this will not happen again. We have since replaced the weather stripping in your room and also updated the door lock. Thank you for pointing that out. As far as the pool goes, Yes it need to be resurfaced. We have a plan in hand to address this matter and in a few months we will have an updated pool with a great finish. THE POOL IS CLEAN AND MEETS ALL HEALTH INSPECTION REQUIREMENTS.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 239-643-6655.

Christian Hernandez
Front Office Manager
BEST WESTERN NAPLES PLAZA
239-643-6655 EXT 513
Glovertown, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We would definitely stay here again at Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel and recommend the hotel to other individuals looking for a hotel in Naples. This hotel has very friendly staff, a great complimentary breakfast buffet and very clean rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We do offer a great selection for breakfast. Our front desk staff will go above and beyond for their guests.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

A group of high school families stayed at this hotel for a tournament - we all had a great experience. Rooms were clean, staff was super friendly, breakfast was great, rooms and corridors were quiet. Location near I-75 was perfect, and there are many restaurants nearby. A big thank you to staff member Christian for his excellent customer service - he made the planning go very smoothly and was very helpful before, during and after the stay. Will definitely book again if we're in the Naples area!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience here with us. We are here for our guest, we will go out of our way to help not just one guest but accommodate a group of children and their families. Christian is the Front Desk Manger, he will take great care as he has in the future as well.

Bogota, Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Best Western Naples Hotel Offered a clean and affordable hotel right off the interstate. The perfect hotel to stay at after a late night arrival in Miami and a drive through Alligator Alley. Breakfast was simple yet good.

Room Tip: Room in the lower level in the front is what I like best.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We are right off the freeway and close to restaurants! Where can anyone go wrong here? Breakfast has a variety of choices for our guest to choose from, and hours range from 6:30 AM - 10:30 AM! Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Naples, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Most always stay at this Best Western when in Naples, Florida. It is an excellent buy in it's price range and amenities. There are several restaurants close by covering most all food types, from a quick meal to more upscale Italian ones. Most are walking distance The hotel is also very convenient to the interstate (I-75) and approximately 12 minutes to the beach and15 to 18 minutes to the "fancy" downtown of Naples. I have never had a security problem here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Yes, perfect location! We are placed right next to 75, walking distance to restaurants and a few miles away from our beautiful beaches!

Lancashire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Albert let us check in early which was fantastic. Rooms huge and clean. Good parking. Pool and sun beds great. Breakfast good and an I hop nearby for lunch. Yes would recommend. Perfect for couples business or with children. Out of Old Naples but convenient for shops, restaurants etc.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We do provide early check in's, we know things come up unexpected and you need the room as soon as its available.

Guest Relations Manager

Been to Naples Plaza Hotel? Share your experiences!