“A great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 58 Hotels in Naples
Miami, Florida
“A great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

From the time we made our group reservations with asst hotel manager Christian Hernandez and his staff were outstanding. If you need a great place to stay in beautiful Naples Fl this best western would be a great choice.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Best_WesternNP, Guest Relations Manager at Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I am happy to hear that Christian went above and beyond with such great customer service. As well as all the front desk staff that you have encountered with.
We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Auburn, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

The manager of this hotel obviously is very good at his job. The staff all seem to be genuinely interested in making the every guest feel like VIP. I spoke with a few guests there during our stay and all shared the same opinion. This is a great value but be aware that it is not a new property BUT they keep the place up well and its clean. Everything was in good shape and operational. I could see signs of where they are currently working on items like painting and touch up. I would have liked to have pool towels that were a little bigger and perhaps softer but they always had towels and that was more important. The pool was warm and the hot tub was perfect. The water smelled clean and treated but the pool had a slight greenish tint to the pool surfaces. The beds were very comfortable and the linens were great. Bathroom was spotless and everything worked as it should have.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. The front desk manager Christian always makes sure that each individual feels at home! Every guest that stays here is a VIP, we try to give out the best service! We do have housekeeping in the building throughout all hours and are always occupied cleaning every spot we see. I appreciate all your comments! You have a great day and enjoy!

MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Very nice newly renovated hotel. The reception area along with the pool area is well appointed and relaxing. When you arrive you are greeted by the clerks in the lobby which are right inside the hotel....ft. from where you park the car. We were on the first floor and the rooms are roomy and clean. Nice firm mattress. Pool right outside the door/window.
The pool is large, warm and in an area which is very quiet. Backs up to woods. Nice area to enjoy your breakfast on the patio. The breakfast includes everything from waffles to eggs/sausage. The coffee is the BEST. Great hotel and the price is right. This area is very expensive, but this is a gem of a deal

Room Tip: I always like a first floor and had no problem getting one. They are very friendly and helpful. I w...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We like to keep our open spaces quiet, a hotel is mainly for people to have a great nights sleep! I enjoyed reading of the wonderful time you had at our hotel, Naples is a beautiful area with plenty to see and do! We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Cary,NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Our F&B crew stayed here with about 50 room nights. The staff liked the breakfast and thought the staff was nice.

Any changes were taken care of quickly and with out questions. As the booker, I sure do appreciate the help from the Sales/ Front Desk team - Christian Hernandez especially.

See you next year!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I am happy to hear that our front desk manager took great care of you and your team. Glad to hear we'll be seeing you again next year.

arizona, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

As a dedicated rewards guest I used to feel like I could trust Best Western until my most recent visit. I forgot my pants that I hung on the back of the bathroom door hooks to dry. When I called to see if they could mail them to me COD they said they had not seen them in the lost and found. I was then connected to the manager of housekeeping in which I had to leave a voice mail. She returned my call the next day only to tell me that the jeans had not been turned in. I felt the housekeeping staff at the hotel had been dishonest in keeping my jeans instead of turning them in to lost and found. I am extremely dissatisfied with this type of behavior, as we put our trust into them with our belongings anytime we are a guest at your hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best_WesternNP, Front Office Manager at Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Please accept our apology about the missing jeans. Glad that the matter since has been rectified and that you remain a loyal BEST WESTERN REWARDS Member. If you need anything, please contact me right away.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 239-643-6655.

Christian Hernandez
Front Office Manager
BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel
239-643-6655 EXT 513
BESTWESTERNNaples@yahoo.com
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Hard to believe that a hotel could be so quiet and peaceful, yet be so close to the major travel route from Miami/Ft. Lauderdale to Tampa, yet we were so fortunate to find one. We were exploring the Everglades and Big Cypress National Park, as well as visiting Sanibel-Captiva Island and needed a quiet restful place to stay in the middle of those destinations after coming off a cruise. We found that place and more, with a delightful accommodating staff, and excellent facilities! Real kudos to the Christian Hernandez and his staff, particularly Maribel who was a great help to weary travelers!

Room Tip: Our rooms on the fourth floor, back side, of the last or furthest building from the front were so qu...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I am glad our front desk staff and our Front Desk Manager Christian took great care of you!

Gainesville, FL, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

The entry way on Pine Ridge Road was not well labeled, so I wound up missing the turn and ended up on an on-ramp to I-75. The ants in my room were a nice touch, and I particularly liked the doors covered in spackle. I didn't reserve a wheel-chair accessible, but they curiously put me in a room with an open shower and a handicapped stool sitting in it. On check-out, they did not offer a printed receipt but said one would be e-mailed to me. It wasn't. But I was able to call and, after being kept on hold for 10 minutes, was able to get one emailed to me. They don't bother telling you the password for the wi-fi when you check in, but that way you get to enjoy the phone conversation with the front desk staff.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best_WesternNP, Manager at Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We have 2 large signs on Pine Ridge Rd. directing our guest to our location. I apologize that you werent able to properly find the hotel easily. Again, my apologies for any ant issue you may have encountered. We will definitely address this right away and can not thank you enough for making us aware. Due to your booking you were reserved and were accommodated in a Handicap accessible room. These room are designated for guest with disabilities and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. At check out we do offer a print out copy of your bill or the option to have it emailed. We have in the past encountered issues with the email option due to guest having privacy settings set up on their email. What simply occurs in this instance is that the email is redirected to spam. Again, We apologize for the inconvenience this caused. The wifi password along with the breakfast times are located right on the back part of the key envelope we provide at check in. My apologies that my Front Desk didnt properly direct you at check in and we will bring this review up at our desk staff meeting.

Christian Hernandez
Front Desk Manager
BEST WESTERN NAPLES PLAZA
BESTWESTERNNaples@yahoo.com
239-643-6655

Been to Naples Plaza Hotel? Share your experiences!