“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe dell'Amore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 800 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Banyon Blvd. Across from Lowdermilk Park
Transit: We are located across the street from the public beach access at Lowdermilk Park.
Castricum, The Netherlands
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We have had a wonderful diner on Christmas Eve: the food was amazing. We have had a lot of Italian food before but this meals were absolutely as perfect as we had in Tuscane, Italy!

Visited December 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Great Food and Service; Pretentious Owener”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

We arrived a bit early and were seated promptly. My wife had the Lasagna alla Bolognese. It was the best we have ever had. I had the boar dish. It was good but tasted more like beef and noodles as it did not have the gamely taste I typically associate with boar. However, I enjoyed it. The service was prompt and timely. The décor and ambience were very good. The pricing was appropriate. The only problem we had was that the owner visited with all the other tables in the restaurant but appeared to make it a point to ignore ours. Further, even after being introduced when we came in, he appeared to make it a point later in the evening that he did not know our names by asking as I was leaving the restroom. This may seem petty, however, my wife and I expect to be treated as valued guests when visiting a restaurant. We do not feel we were treated as such. We'd recommend the restaurant for the food and service. Don't go if you are not comfortable with a pretentious owner.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
“Intimate atmosphere, excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I didn't think there were any quiet, romantic restaurants left in Naples, but I was happily mistaken. The restaurant is small and was beautifully decorated for the holidays. Service was both attentive and unobtrusive. The food was excellent, with one caveat. Portion sizes are quite small. I think this is probably because it's a traditional style Italian restaurant, and diners are expected to order an appetizer, pasta, and then an entree, rather than just appetizer and entree. Appetizers were quite small. My husband had the spinach balls, which were just good, but not great, and plating left much to be desired. I had the speck and parmigiana salad, very good, but not outstanding. The food improved substantially after that. My husband ordered the pasta purses with Bosc pears; it was an incredibly original and delicious dish. I ordered the snapper with asparagus and the spicy rich tomato broth in which it was served was simply outstanding. Since portion sizes were so small, we both had room for dessert. The desserts were among the best we have ever eaten anywhere. The flour less chocolate cake was simply outrageous and the deconstructed cannoli was out of this world. I highly recommend this restaurant.

“Very enjoyable evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Six of us dined here on tues Dec 17th. We were greeted by the owner Dominic & showed to our table. He told us who would be looking after us & let Martin take over. He took our drink orders & looked after us very attentively for the whole evening. Two of our party ordered the wild boar, one the lasagne, one the shrimp pasta, one the grouper & one the pear pasta. The meals were wonderfull. We also had appetizers which were equally delicious. Dominic stopped by several times to make sure we were happy with our meal. A truly relaxing & delightfull evening. If you want a memorable dining experience I would highly recommend.

Visited December 2013
“Excellent. Reviews were spot on”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Went with son and daughter in law. We had eaten at several fine dining restaurants the same week. This was by far the best. Knowledgable wait staff, great ambiance and superb food. We will be back.

Visited October 2013