“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe dell'Amore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 803 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Banyon Blvd. Across from Lowdermilk Park
Transit: We are located across the street from the public beach access at Lowdermilk Park.
Florida
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

In Naples for a conference. The last night, my wife and I booked a reservation here through Open Table. It was a perfect evening all around. We started with spinach balls for an appetizer which melted in our mouths. That was followed up with homemade bread that was perfect for sopping up the herbs and spices from the spinach balls. For a main course I had lasagna and my wife had the eggplant special. Fantastic on both. My wife especially liked hers and she had some left over for lunch the next day. The service was excellent as well from Dominic. He checked on us just enough to make sure we knew that he was available for assistance but not so much as to be overbearing. Did not have dessert, but the menu was tempting. Definitely will return. The only question I have is how this place is not Number One in Naples.

Visited July 2013

“Nice little fancy place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I'm not big on Italian food. Good meat balls. Good everything though. I would go back. Owner was cool.

Beach Haven, New Jersey
“PERFECTION!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Myself and 4 other women visited Caffe dell' Amore knowing nothing about it. We found the owners to be very friendly and informative of the menu. The food was absolutely delicious.
We shared about 3 or 4 appetizers and they were all perfect. We followed that with three entrees, which were all delicious. I can't wait to be back in Naples in the Fall when I'm sure it's going to be somewhat difficult to get a reservation. Joan Barron, Et Al

Naples, Florida
“Mouth watering fare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Dominic again presented a nice array of specials, genuine warmth and delicious sauces last evening. The restaurant remains a cut above the usual italuan fare. We devoured the soup of the day (bean and sausage) and spinach ball appetizers. Zambonied the plate with focaccio bread which was heavenly. Entrees included eggplant with hand rolled organic meatball and sausage ( spicey and sweet) and peppers in red sauce. The sauces are outstanding. Despite gastric limitations we managed to also have warm belgian choc cake. If i have listed dishes incompletely please forgive me on my next visit Dominic. All our best and keep up thr GREAT FOOD.

Naples, Florida
“"Confirmation of all of the Outstanding Reviews"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My wife and I had the opportunity to experience this restaurant tonight. There is really not much I can add to the other outstanding reviews except to confirm they are true. The food was outstanding, the service was excellent and the experience was memorable. We have had the opportunity to visit Italy and we both agreed from the food, the service, the atmosphere and right down to the music playing in the background, this was what remember from our trip. We write very few reviews but felt like this experience was deserving. This is one you should not miss.