“Top notch accommodation in an excellent position.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Rate
$229 (USD)
Ranked #4 of 58 hotels in Naples
London, United Kingdom
“Top notch accommodation in an excellent position.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Stated here for a week. Has booked a deal inc breakfast direct With the hotel much cheaper than any online website. Had booked a one bedroom apartment but on arrival were upgraded to a huge two bedroom apartment with numerous amenities. Excellent pool area spa and Gym just five minutes walk away from the main hotel. Only criticism is I do not like resort fee so why not just increase the price by the resort fee? We will definitely be back, maybe in November at half the room rate!

• Stayed January 2013
Cathy A, Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear MikeDel59

We appreciate your comment regarding the resort fees. The resort fee of $24 includes a daily USA Today newspaper, free Valet parking, internet usage, and the shuttle which takes our guests downtown and to the beach along with a pick up.

We look forward to your November stay!

840 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (253)
  • Polish first
london- Tuscany
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I reserved this Hotel coming from Miami as I wanted a nice resort facing the water with a good service,.
When i arrived I had to wait 3 hours for my room, ( and i arrived at 3pm not at 8 am ), They kindly upgraded me to a bigger room but happend to be in the Cottage area (15min walk) from the resort so not what i had expected, plus I was on my own so no point to give me an appartmnet with 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms as a courtesy,would had prefered to stay in the main building.
You need a car to go to naples center area, they offer a shuttle bus but this departs from main hotel and not from the cottages so I either had to walk to the main lobby or drive my car.
Internet wi fi in the cottage was not working well I asked for some support but this never arrived.
The reservation was made with booking.com I asked if was possible to depart one day ahead but anyway I had to pay all the full rate as the cancellation policy expected.
I own 3 resorts in Tuscany , Italy and work with Booking.com since many years but despite the policy I try to mak my clients happy and if they are not happy with the rooms and desire to depart one day in advance I try not to charge the room ..not always is possible I understand but i give it a try....this never happened at the front desk .
I have many friends traveling to Naples but I will for sure reccomend a hotel near the city center or Naples Bay main building and NOT the cottages.

Room Tip: do not go in the cottages area
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Maserati3200

We apologize for the check in wait and that you were not pleased with staying in one of our Cottages (they are 8/10th’s of a mile away from the hotel or a 5 to 7 minute walk through a beautiful park). Our shuttle takes our guests downtown with pick up not only at the Hotel but The Cottages as well. We have hotel phones in the Cottages for our guests to call the Front Desk Agent to arrange for the shuttle to pick up our guests.

New York, New York, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I booked the NBR since it got such high ratings on TripAdvisor. While I'm sure it may be a great place to stay, I would know because the botched my reservation. I had prepaid a room via Orbitz.

When I got there I was told that they were 'upgrading' our reso to a 'cottage'. Sounds great. Turns out tho the cottage was a mile away in a semi-attached residential section. The hotel rep didnt even have the sense to give me an address. She just circled an area on the map. It didnt sound right. They told me there was a problem with the A/C in the original room (which I paid extra for a bay view). When I questioned this I was told I would now have a view of 'The Clubhouse'. I went to go check it out and after getting lost due to no direction I finally found it and was utterly disappointed. The apartment decor furniture and odor reminded of what you may expect when visiting one's grandparents.

Upon returning to the lobby the evening manager while nice enough to offer waiving the 22$ hospitality fee said there was nothing she could do. Utter incompetence. So after a 4 hour drive I had to deal with an hour and a half or run-around and ultimately ended up having to get a room at the Le Quinta Inn across the street.

It just was not the way to handle a customer. I felt deceived and the staff just did not do the right thing.

Room Tip: Do not go for 'The Cottage Upgrade"
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Cathy A, Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear AllenA

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for any issues that you experienced at the time of your check in. It is unfortunate that you did not find our Cottages to your liking. Our Cottages are located 8/10’s of mile from the hotel. Cottage guests feel as though it’s their “home away from home”. The Cottages offer our guests a residential lifestyle experience with resort amenities and services. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and tucked away throughout the property, The Cottages are the perfect alternative for longer stays or families, corporate travelers or residential renovations. Complete with thoughtful amenities, tropical décor, and inspiring views, our 108 spacious two and three bedroom accommodations feature a variety of amenities for both your convenience and comfort.

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Very spacious accommodation, with big bathroom/shower/2 WCs and good kitchen. Had a problem with both TVs but they responded well and provided free breakfasts for 2 days. Spa staff - very attentive, with a good range of treatments

Room Tip: best to choose blocks 1 and 2, rather than 3 as they have views over marina
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Cathy A, Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear KHM911
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Naples Bay Resort. Our goal is to provide outstanding service along with a memorable experience for all of our guests. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return visit should your travels bring to back to Naples.

High Point, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage. The cottages are on a separate road down a block from the hotel and are gated. Very quiet at the cottages. The pools, workout area, spa and poolside restaurant are at the Cottages not at the hotel. They did a fantastic job setting up the pool and workout areas.We rated this 10/10. There is an adult only section with a wonderful heated lap pool, a circular pool and a hot tub. There is a very warm lazy river and large pool for families with a waterfall. My son worked out everyday in the gym. He rated it a 10/10 for resort gyms. The glass from one section of the gym looks out on the adult section of pools. It is so nice to be able to order a drink, lunch or snacks at the pools. The staff circulate constantly to bring you whatever you need. They have ice water stations set up. The lounge chairs are big and made of metal. Very sturdy and able to hold at least 350 - 400 pounds or more. ( Not the cheap plastic ones some resorts have) We saw a number of larger people at the pool. They also have about 10 covered cabanas with the cabana beds underneath that you can reserve. There is a children's play ground near the pool ( behind gates) and the tennis courts are near the pool.The waterfalls and trees make this a wonderful spot to spend hours relaxing. You need a key card to get into the pool area. The pools are open from 8:00 am until sunset. The gym stays open longer, until 9:00 pm most nights. We have already booked for next year. Naples is very easy to get around. Naples, Estero, and Fort Myers are all withing a 35 - 40 minute drive on either Highway 75 or the 41. Lots of good restaurants and great shopping. We were very impressed with the Naples Bay Resort and are looking forward to next year.

Room Tip: Stay at the cottages if you can.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Cathy A, Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear DebHighPoint_NC

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Naples Bay Resort. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our lovely hotel and that you were able to advantage of all the benefits the Club has to offer (spa, pool, Blue Water, gym). We look forward to your stay with us next year!

Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Beautiful property and huge well appointed rooms. Location not far from Fifth Avenue shopping but a bit too far to walk. There is a shuttle that can take you there. While it has the appearance of a luxury hotel, it really isn't as the service at the hotel is not at a high standard. As someone pointed out, there is no room service. We left our car with the valet. When heading out to dinner, even though we were the only ones needing our car, we had to wait for 10 minutes as the valet doubles as the shuttle bus driver. We had to wait for him to return with the shuttle which was a bit ridiculous as our car was parked just 20 yards from where we were standing. With that said, this is still a very nice hotel and we would be happy to stay there again especially if the price is right which it was this stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Cathy A, Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear Domer90mom,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Naples Bay Resort. Our goal is to provide outstanding service along with a memorable experience for all of our guests. We are currently working on putting together a Room Service program and hope to have the up and running within the near future. We thank you for you feedback and look forward to your return visit.

Wellington, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

What an amazing resort in Naples! I went there for my one year anniversary with my girlfriend and we both enjoyed our stay.

The hotel staff was very friendly. Marilyn who works at the Concierge was extremely helpful in assisting me in creating a special surprise for my girlfriend.

The room was amazing as well. Very clean.The bathroom was as large as a normal bedroom. The pillows were not as soft as I would have liked but overall i was impressed with the hotel. Also i would have liked to unplug the mini fridge as the one in my room was noisy but it didn't bother me after a few minutes.

I will be staying here for years to come.

Room Tip: Marina view for sure
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Cathy A, Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear Steve p
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Naples Bay Resort. Our goal is to provide outstanding service along with a memorable experience for all of our guests. I will pass along to Marilyn that she provided exceptional service to you and your girlfriend while you stayed with us. We look forward to making memories for you for years to come!

Best Regards,

Been to Naples Bay Resort? Share your experiences!