“Best Chinese around.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #520 of 793 restaurants in Naples
Naples, Florida
“Best Chinese around.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

We live in south Naples and this is the ONLY chinese food we will eat in Naples and Marco. This buffet is very good and the price is right on weekdays. On weekends it is $15.00 because they serve crab legs and other more costly seafood but we don't eat any of that so we only go on weekdays. Would like to go on weekends, but don't want to pay higher price for food we are not eating.

• Visited April 2012

52% Recommend
Florida
“Only go for the Crab Legs”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

My husband absolutely loves their crab legs and oysters its the only thing he gets! The kids and I get crab legs and a bit of their other selection. The last two times we have gone, the bathroom looked liked something exploded everywhere if you know what I mean. I've felt sick after that. Don't know if its because of the food or what I saw in bathroom. I think next time I am just sticking to the crab legs. They've added a sushi bar and the man their is nice and the sushi is ok for a buffet. I miss the Paradise buffet in Bonita which closed not to long ago. I feel guilty I never wrote a review for them.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great selection of food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

This restaurant has a fantastic selection of food; Chinese, American, Sushi,
and is worth a visit. Snow crab legs available at weekends, but it gets very
busy then. All the food we had was very tasty although it could have been
a little hotter. Difficult on a buffet. Good value - try it, you'll enjoy.

• Visited January 2012
Nottingham, New Hampshire
“Great discovery, pleasant surprise.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

As I'm from the northeast I was shocked to find a Chinese buffet as good as this in Florida. In the northeast we pay $12 for SIX oysters on the half shell! All you want included in the $15 price as well as cherry stones snow crab legs and lots of others. I would have been happy and satisfied with just the raw seafood bar!
Spare ribs 3-4 different ways. Lots of other choices. Maybe not gourmet Chinese, but everything was very good and at just a bit more than McDonalds!!!! Can't wait to get there again.

• Visited October 2010
Houston, Texas
“You know where you're going”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

If you are looking for a place to eat lots and lots of food after a long beach day, you got it, the food was hot and tasty, lots of sea food, pasta, rice, salads, soups, free grill and very good deserts, everything was just great. Enjoy.

• Visited March 2011