“Wonderful breakfast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Cafe

The Cafe
821 5th Avenue South, Naples, FL 34102 (Old Naples)
+1 239-430-6555
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Wonderful breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Everything freshly prepared in a quaint atmosphere. We enjoyed everything about it. You'll drool over the fresh pastry and cakes.

Visited January 2013

Westport, Massachusetts
“Classy Breakfast In Beautiful Naples Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My son recommended that we meet for breakfast at The Cafe, after having numerous pleasurable experiences there, and I was not disappointed. He had a pretty standard bacon and eggs fare that he promptly devoured, and I chose a Western omelet that was just perfect with sweet ham, crispy vegetables and a light fluffy egg. The whole grain toast and excellent coffee complemented the meal nicely. I also got a whole grain bagel with cream cheese to go, and my New York born and bred fiancee pronounced "Now that's more like it!" after a terrible hotel bagel the day before. Service was attentive and professional without being overbearing, and the fellow on the counter inside could not have been nicer. It didn't hurt that we dined comfortably outside in perfect temperatures. Highly recommended!

• Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Love This Place. Great Food, Service & Location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I stopped in for brunch while walking downtown Naples during the week. I dined solo outside on the sidewalk. I ordered an omelet which was amazing! The price was great and the server, Jason was great! The location was great with wonderful views of the area. When back in Naples I will definitely be going back!!

“Unexpected surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We were strolling through old Naples looking for a place for a salad that we could sit outside. We stumbled across The Cafe and liked the looks of the salads and gave it a try. The server was amazing friendly and helpful, we had 2 different types of salds which were both amazing with yummy housemade salad dressings. We ended with cappucinos that were delicious and a bill less than $30. I dare say the breakfast there is even better than lunch based on the menu! Yummy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Windham, New Hampshire
“Love it here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Just the perfect spot for coffee and amazing freshly baked pastries and scones! The breakfast is great and the fresh fruit bowl is worth every penny! My favorite is the cherry tart with a cappuccino!