“Great Indian Food, like the new digs” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Passage to India

Passage to India
975 Imperial Golf Course Blvd, Ste 120, Naples, FL 34110-1088 (North Naples)
239-513-0024
Improve this listing
Ranked #319 of 800 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: North Naples
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Great Indian Food, like the new digs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We love the Tandori, Vindaloo, Tikka dishes made to order on the heat The Nan is terrific. Not crazy about any of the appetizers. But it really is good and we like the roominess compared to their old place on Bonita Beach Rd. Good Job Passage to India!

• Visited November 2012

Naples. Florida
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Average food, high prices. There's not much else to say. Seems like most reviewers say the same thing.

Visited September 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food from India”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

While visiting southwest Florida, this restaurant was a great option for eating out and enjoying a culinary experience. My family loves the curry dishes that an be made mild, medium or hot to your taste. The coconut flavor base makes the flavor one that we come back to over again.their nan or warmed flatbread is flavored or plain and you can't stop eating it. Their basmati rice is cooked to perfection. We tried a chicken, pork and fish dish recommended by our server and shared them. Loved this dinner! We brought our mother for the first time and she was the one to make sure we ate everything! Ask the servers for their choices for they are always right. We ended with their rice pudding and it was the perfect ending. If you are in Bonita springs or Naples, you will love this. We are already planning to eat their again!

• Visited September 2012
Naples, Florida
“Best food ever Pure heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I came to passage to India looking for a full delicious meal. I have heard about this restaurant from a couple of friends. I walk in and the place was pretty full for a week day. I was greeted by a young well mannered girl. My waiter was friendly and nice I have Order the chicken tikka Marsala and my friend order the lamb rogan josh. I can say one thing this is one of the best food I ever tasted the nan bread was amazing. And of course we had to try a Indian sweet I don't know what exactly what it was called but it was 2 brown little balls with a sweet suyrup around it! It was amazing nice and warm!! The place was clean. I have been to many restaurants and there bathroom where gross . BUT not this one the place was clean no marks on the toilets or doors. I can say that this is one of the best Indian restaurants I have ever been to in my life!! I will surly be back

Naples, Florida
“Authentic indian.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We dined here many times. Never had a bad meal. Prepared to order, always fresh, delicious .. Also very friendly staff. Just had some tandorri for take out. Yammy!!! Can't wait to be back.