“Amazing tacos!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Naples, Florida
“Amazing tacos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband and I were looking for a new Mexican place to try and we are done looking! This place is amazing. I'm slowly working through the taco menu and haven't had a bad taco yet! We always get the queso to start, sometimes plain, sometimes with the add ins, it's always hot and tasty. If your sick of the same old boring mexican food check this place out, they really have something for everyone. They're open late which is convenient too. The only negative thing I could say are the drinks are a little pricey and not super strong.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Montauk, New York
“Good Simple Fare, But is it a Mexican Restaurant or a Sports Bar??”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We went on what turned out to be Taco Tuesday, $2.oo tacos, (they have to be soft shell and they had to be plain taco meat...we ordered one to try, it was mostly lettuce but meat was tasty and presentation was good.) They serve each table fresh (excellent not too salty) chips with salsa in a mason jar and small glass dishes for each patron at your table, great idea and we liked that, plus it was good salsa) .
We ordered steak fajitas, excellent, the rice was a bit hard tho. We ordered a few chicken fajitas, also very good, but again Hard rice, We also chose, enchilladas which were very good, refried beans okay, Hard rice again (what s with that Rice?) We had soda and beer as well as wine at our table, all typical. The price was average to above average for the food, portion size was typical, average. We shared a Fried Ice Cream YUM!!!

I guess the Draw Back for us was the atmosphere,(or the lack thereof) No Mexcian Music, No Mexican Anything, a Big Disapointment for us. There are tv's everywhere and a Large Bar area. Id prefer to stop in for a Lunch or appetizer get together than spend the money to hear Loud people reacting to Sports on Tv when I choose to eat out for Mexican food.
So, is it a Sports Bar or an Authentic Mexican Restaurant, Id say Sports Bar with Mexcian Fare. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Longmont, Colorado
“Awesome tacos, fantastic marg's ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Food was incredible, so glad I found this place. Planning to go back later this week for the drink specials. Most unique taco experience you will have. Pancake taco was out of this world and something I think I could eat 24/7.

“Good Food, Good Times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

This is an ideal place to go for a casual but very good meal. I've been here numerous times and I've never been disappointed. I like their tacos, everything is made fresh. I would go and check this place out - you will not be disappointed.

Visited June 2014
Naples, Florida
“Good food, great freebies, good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

If you like Mexican you'll get great value at Tacos & Tequila. Happy hour was beer only (a little disappointing) and Margaritas on happy hour are Wed. only. But the food is good and nice portions. Plus you can't beat the big jar of salsa with lots of chips. Try the guacamole it is really greaT.

• Visited June 2014