“Wonderfully Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mereday's Fine Dining

Mereday's Fine Dining
1500 5th Avenue South, Naples, FL 34102 (Formerly Mereday's at Naples Bay Resort)
239-732-0784
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Sanibel Island, Florida
“Wonderfully Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

What a wonderful evening! We enjoyed every moment of the experience. The food and wine pairings were delicious. The attention to detail, food quality and burst of flavor in each course was a testimony to the the chef's experience and vision for Mereday's. The service was perfectly timed and all the staff was polite and there to serve. Well worth the trip to Naples!

86% Recommend
Fort Myers, Florida
“This was a perfect meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Mereday's was exceptional! I ordered the five-course tasting. Since I could not make up my mind, I asked for the sticky toffee pudding for dessert and whatever the waitress (who was wonderful) suggested for the other four. I had an extremely fresh tomato and goat cheese salad first, followed by the hands-down best scallop dish I have ever had, then a perfectly-cooked grouper fillet, then an incredibly beautiful, elegant, and delicious lamb course, and last but not least was the sticky toffee pudding. I was so happy with the variety. I have not found another restaurant in Southwest Florida that even comes close to the food that Mereday's is serving. It was truly a perfect meal.

• Visited July 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Heads above the rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

What an amazing experience. This was clearly one of the best meals, if not THE best, I've ever had. It wasn't just the food. The whole evening was amazing. The menu is setup each evening to show off the freshest ingredients and includes 5 courses to pick from along with optional wine pairings. You can do as few as 3 courses if you like. Trust me on this... do all 5. At least you won't leave wondering what you might have missed! We'll be back again.

“Exquisite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Exquisite from beginning to end!
Had one of the best lunches by far here this past week. At $25 for three courses it is a definite steal for what I received. My meal started with an organic salad that was fresh and beautifully presented with peeks of pecans and raspberries popping out, followed by one of the best pieces of grouper I have ever tasted in my life! The mustard sauce that accompanied it was finger licking good. For dessert I had a delicious lemon cheesecake, have had better but still very good. Presentation on everything was so beautiful that I had to snap a couple of shots to email my colleagues.
Service was great, although it is a new local so there was only one other table eating. My server was very friendly and all smiles. She answered all the questions I had and refilled my water glass many times. Loved that she kept a light conversation yet allowed me to enjoy my meal peacefully.
I will definitely return for lunch and am eager to make reservations for dinner to enjoy the intimate atmosphere.
I think I have a new favorite restaurant!

pittsburgh, pa
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

This is a fantastic restaurant - best we've been to in Southwest Florida by far. Extremely creative menu - everything we ordered was wonderful. We did the 4 course menu with the recommended wine pairings. For what you're getting, the pricing is very reasonable. Portions are large enough to satisfy my appetite, but not so large that my spouse couldn't finish her meal. Service was very attentive, particularly given that the restaurant has only been open for 3 weeks. By the way, this is not a shorts and flip-flops place, so if you're going, please accord this restaurant the respect it deserves by dressing appropriately.

Visited August 2013