“Good BBQ for Naples” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
“Good BBQ for Naples”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

This place has been here since I was a kid. It's been a few different names but they're doing something rite to be around for so long. I really like their simple salad bar and soup but if I'm feeling like a pig I get there BBQ or a burger too. Great burgers by the way. I find it hard to believe we don't have a ton of BBQ places here. Afterall we are in the south or are we? Oh that's rite very few people that live here are from the south. You never hear " this BBQ is alright buts it's not as good as we have in New Jersey" lol
This place is great give it a try yall.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Best BabyBack ribs in Naples !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I've been on a quest to find the right combination of taste, value, and variety when it comes to BabyBack and Spare Ribs for a while. I found this place by accident ! Unobtrusive, no pretense, and yet - the kind of place you always want to go back to. I realize that ribs are a very individualized taste - but for me, these are the best.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Great flavor, unique place. Very old Florida style...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I love the uniqueness of this small restaurant. We ordered ribs, sweet potato fries and salad. The salad bar is great, many choices and delicious soup. We had clam chowder and it was good! Great place, great price and very old Florida flair. Strongly recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
NAPLES
“Finger Lickin' Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

This had to be the best ribs ever. The service was excellent too. She had us laughing the whole time. This was my first visit in here as we just moved to the area. Seems very family and kid friendly as the night we were here they had a face painter / baloon animal guy in. There is a bar out back too. As a previous review states about the price of the soda... if you cant afford the 2.00 for a soda... stay home or go to 7-11 for a hotdog and glass of water. If you want the best ribs ever and an enjoyable night out... give it a try.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Naples, Florida, United States
“yumm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

they have very good BBQ the pulled pork sandwich and the fries are also delicious. the fries also has a BBQ taste to them.

Visited April 2012