“Solid breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Skillet Incorporated

Skillet Incorporated
4170 Tamiami Trl N, Naples, FL 34103-3124 (Park Shore)
(239) 262-3788
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Solid breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

We stopped at Skillet's to have "breakfast for lunch." Solid quality and value. Not life changing, but we'd definitely go back. Good egg entres, and the bacon is as good as they claim it is.

Only one problem - seriously burnt toast. It took a bit to flag down the waiter, but he replaced it quickly and was duly apologetic.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Miami, Florida
“A definite MUST - Delicious Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My family (husband and 5 month old baby) visited Skillets while in Naples, FL and I'm extremely glad we did. This place is fantastic. The service is very friendly, the food is delicious and the prices are great too. It was nice to find a restaurant that wasn't a chain such as Denny's or Perkins in the area that was good. While we were there we had coffee, my husband had the cheese steak skillet with a biscuit which he ENJOYED very much. I had 2 eggs with 2 bacon and chocoloate chip pancakes. It was a delicious, the pancakes were a bit too chocolatey for me, but they were GREAT over all and I would definitely make this my #1 spot if ever in Naples.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bokeelia, Florida
“Best cranberry pecan waffles with orange sauce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This restaurant provides a fabulous menu with lots of great homecooked breakfast choices. Loved the cranberry/pecan waffles. The orange sauce and thick bacon were nice too.

Visited September 2012
Lake Worth, Florida
“Great homemade food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We went here for breakfast at 11am on a Sunday. The two of us were seated in 15 minutes. We began to become irritated, 20 minutes later our order was finally taken. The food made up for the wait.
I ordered the Egg white and veggie frittata. Veggies are my favorite. This frittata was filled with every veggie available in the kitchen. It came with a side of great grits and a homemade Blueberry scone. Saved that for last with my coffee.
My husband ordered the eggs and bacon skillet. He was also very happy with his food. I was pleased to see his side of potatos were actually a casserole. Usually at other places you get cut up potatos with little seasoning.
If we lived in the area we would return.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sarasota, Florida
“Huge tasty Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Tje scones are delicious. The skillets are huge and the menu has a nice breakfast variation. The service was good and efficient. Reasonably priced too.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere