“Excellent food, nice service.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bha! Bha! Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 753 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fusion, Healthy, Persian
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bha! Bha! Is an innovative Persian bistro. A chic south Florida Persian inspired and influenced BISTRO. The interior is very sharp and elegant,.. 5Th avenue chic yet with some Persian touches. It "resembles a Persian jewel box". It features classic Persian food as well as Persian fusion food. I have always billed it as that. In fact the word "INNOVATIVE" appears on our marquis and websites and other various advertisements; yes, even on this very site. Popular classic items such the authentic Ghorme Sabzi, Fesenjune, Bademjune, Halleem and Kashke` Bademjune , Aash soup and all Chelo kabobs are all present on the menu. More than half of the menu is dedicated to other various fusion food: shrimp, fresh fish, seafood, couscous, paella etc......Innovative techniques with Persian inspirations. The menu price range is in line with our neighboring restaurants here in downtown Naples. This is a Bon Appetit recommended and James Beard recognized restaurant. Although I am constantly inspired by all other cuisines, but my food should not be stereotyped with Arabic, Turkish, Indian, etc. Or any other single ethnicity. My signature food at Bha! Bha! Bistro remains just that. My signature cooking here includes many dishes on my menu that perhaps are not seen or recognized in a typical Persian restaurant. Although all the classic Persian ingredients like pomegranates, mint, saffron, rose water, turmeric, cardamom, pistachios, basmati rice, etc...Are used here, however they are not all packaged into one entree. Among the 3 dozens items on my menu some are packed with flavors and some are kept low key for the respect of diners who may not be too enthusiastic about overwhelmingly pungent flavors. My staff will go out of their way to guide the dinners into a perfect union with their choices. I invite you to come over and allow me to entice all your culinary senses by what I have created over the past 27 years. Eagerly welcoming you. Michael Mir, exec. Chef/Owner
“Excellent food, nice service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2015 NEW via mobile

My sister, my husband and I went to Bha! bah! for an early dinner and sat outside for people watching. I had the special which was a red snapper with crab in a mustard sauce. It was phenomenal. My sister had a shrimp dish with rice and my husband got the lamb with eggplant and sour grapes, both dishes were outstanding. This was my first visit to a Persian restaurant and I am hooked. We will definitely be back.

Visited May 2015

Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2015 NEW

The food, the service, the atmosphere all made for a wonderful experience. It was a great place to try new foods, revisit familiar Persian food, and spend time with friends.

• Visited April 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Asheville, United States
“Bha! Bha! Boom!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2015 NEW

Food was outstanding. The service was great too. The chicken with apricots, figs and capers was very succulent and the seasonings were amaing. My husband had the special, snapper, and thought the flavors were amazing and the fish was perfectly cooked. We ate here our first night in Naples and is still our favorite place we ate!

“Amazing food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2015 NEW

Ate at here for Valentines Day on a weekend trip to Naples. We wanted to try something out of the ordinary and decided on Persian food. So glad we decided to eat here and food, service, and atmosphere was amazing! This was my first time trying Persian food and Im glad it was here. They even gave out red roses to all the ladies during dinner. Great restaurant and will definitely be back when in Naples!

Visited February 2015
New York, NY
“Great everything ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2015

Serving a party of 10 on a Saturday night at 830 is not easy but the staff at BhaBha certainly made it look that way. Getting us drinks quickly and making app recommendations and bringing out entrees only after everyone had had time to graze and finish the apps. They were pros. And hats not even a comment on how delicious the food was. For a table of 10 with everyone ordering different entrees one would think that they'd miss the mark on at least one dish. Not at all. Everyone finishes everything including the desserts. I would go back in a second. Thanks to Bhabha for providing us with a great dinner and great evening!