“Fabulous melange of flavors” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bha! Bha! Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 831 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fusion, Healthy, Persian
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bha! Bha! Is an innovative Persian bistro. A chic south Florida Persian inspired and influenced BISTRO. The interior is very sharp and elegant,.. 5Th avenue chic yet with some Persian touches. It "resembles a Persian jewel box". It features classic Persian food as well as Persian fusion food. I have always billed it as that. In fact the word "INNOVATIVE" appears on our marquis and websites and other various advertisements; yes, even on this very site. Popular classic items such the authentic Ghorme Sabzi, Fesenjune, Bademjune, Halleem and Kashke` Bademjune , Aash soup and all Chelo kabobs are all present on the menu. More than half of the menu is dedicated to other various fusion food: shrimp, fresh fish, seafood, couscous, paella etc......Innovative techniques with Persian inspirations. The menu price range is in line with our neighboring restaurants here in downtown Naples. This is a Bon Appetit recommended and James Beard recognized restaurant. Although I am constantly inspired by all other cuisines, but my food should not be stereotyped with Arabic, Turkish, Indian, etc. Or any other single ethnicity. My signature food at Bha! Bha! Bistro remains just that. My signature cooking here includes many dishes on my menu that perhaps are not seen or recognized in a typical Persian restaurant. Although all the classic Persian ingredients like pomegranates, mint, saffron, rose water, turmeric, cardamom, pistachios, basmati rice, etc...Are used here, however they are not all packaged into one entree. Among the 3 dozens items on my menu some are packed with flavors and some are kept low key for the respect of diners who may not be too enthusiastic about overwhelmingly pungent flavors. My staff will go out of their way to guide the dinners into a perfect union with their choices. I invite you to come over and allow me to entice all your culinary senses by what I have created over the past 27 years. Eagerly welcoming you. Michael Mir, exec. Chef/Owner
Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Fabulous melange of flavors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

An absolute delectable taste bud sensation in every bite!
You will return.
Mario was our waiter and directed us perfectly in our order and the service was impeccable
If your anywhere near Naples, it is absolutely worth the experience of tasting these sofiistcated melanges' of favors

Sensational evening!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“Good but certainly not value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We arrived late so we did not try the $15 lamb feast, we ordered "Soltani Kabob-one skew", "Koobideh Kebob-two skew", "Lamb Shish Kebob-one skew" without any wine or appetizer the bill came with $70, way much more the value of the presented portion. We do see the price in the menu but we do not know how large is the portion. The food was good (not exceptional) but can't justify the bill. Would be hesitated to go again or recommend it

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
michael m, Owner at Bha! Bha! Bistro, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear guest;
Thank you for your visit to our restaurant. As I may have interpreted your comments correctly, it seems that as you may be a “value” seeking diner. I am sorry that you missed our reduced price menu called Lamb Fest that is offered daily from 5.00 to 6.30. It features 7 entrees at $15.00 each including 4 lamb dishes. All are reasonable portions at reasonable price.
Your Soltani kabob featured 2 skewers, one of marinated beef tenderloin and one of seasoned ground beef, 6 oz. of each, $26. The Koobideh has 2 skewers of hand shaped seasoned ground beef. 12oz, $22 The lamb kabob features one skewer of hand cut and marinated Catelli Colorado grass fed, steroid and hormone free lamb @ 8 oz. $28. They were all served with our signature saffron basmati rice and grilled farm fresh vegetables. Signature items such as these are costlier than semi prepaid food. (Costco style).
Incidentally, when I read your comments I was in was DC and on the way back. I had to get a quick bite with 2 friends before the heading to the airport. I had a causal lunch in the Hotel’s lobby restaurant. Check was $68 including 3 soft drinks. I considered it good and normal. As an avid diner myself, I consider a $70.00 dinner bill for 3 on the cosmopolitan and high rent Fifth Avenue 5th still a great value. The average entree is priced about $29 in our neighboring restaurants. We are in the same rank, if not below. I hope that my explanation may entice you to return and give us the pleasure of hosting you again.
“Terrific everything!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I went here for an anniversary with my boyfriend, we ordered the mussels, spicy but not too over powering an very very delicious. We couldn't wait for our entrees. My boyfriend ordered lamb with prune. VERY DELICIOUS!! The food is Very light and flavorful, desert was amazing. Anyway, we are now obsessed with this resturant and are coming back for more!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We hardly ever visit a restaurant abroad twice, but now we did. My wife is a well known Belgian cook, and she also was very enthousiastic. The food, the ambiance, the music, the service... top.

Hollywood, Florida
“Okay & a bit pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

It's a nice place with friendly staff & great service but the food was average. The hummus & mango shrimp for appetizers were pretty good but my salmon for the entree was not. I've yet to find "the" restaurant in Naples but will have fun trying