“Glad We Tried!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bha! Bha! Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 803 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy, Persian, Fusion
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: Bha! Bha! Is an innovative Persian bistro. A chic south Florida Persian inspired and influenced BISTRO. The interior is very sharp and elegant,.. 5Th avenue chic yet with some Persian touches. It "resembles a Persian jewel box". It features classic Persian food as well as Persian fusion food. I have always billed it as that. In fact the word "INNOVATIVE" appears on our marquis and websites and other various advertisements; yes, even on this very site. Popular classic items such the authentic Ghorme Sabzi, Fesenjune, Bademjune, Halleem and Kashke` Bademjune , Aash soup and all Chelo kabobs are all present on the menu. More than half of the menu is dedicated to other various fusion food: shrimp, fresh fish, seafood, couscous, paella etc......Innovative techniques with Persian inspirations. The menu price range is in line with our neighboring restaurants here in downtown Naples. This is a Bon Appetit recommended and James Beard recognized restaurant. Although I am constantly inspired by all other cuisines, but my food should not be stereotyped with Arabic, Turkish, Indian, etc. Or any other single ethnicity. My signature food at Bha! Bha! Bistro remains just that. My signature cooking here includes many dishes on my menu that perhaps are not seen or recognized in a typical Persian restaurant. Although all the classic Persian ingredients like pomegranates, mint, saffron, rose water, turmeric, cardamom, pistachios, basmati rice, etc...Are used here, however they are not all packaged into one entree. Among the 3 dozens items on my menu some are packed with flavors and some are kept low key for the respect of diners who may not be too enthusiastic about overwhelmingly pungent flavors. My staff will go out of their way to guide the dinners into a perfect union with their choices. I invite you to come over and allow me to entice all your culinary senses by what I have created over the past 27 years. Eagerly welcoming you. Michael Mir, exec. Chef/Owner
“Glad We Tried!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I was very intrigued to try Bha Bha and it didn't disappoint. The waiter was very informative when we told him this was our first visit. My husband and I shared the Hearts of Palm salad which was delicious. We ordered the Lamb Shank and Ginger Apricot Shrimp both full of flavor and done to perfection. We sat outside since it was a gorgeous evening but there's not a lot of atmosphere sitting on the side of the restaurant, however, the inside is very formal and nice.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Fantastic meal. Everything we had was terrific and different than what we expected. Really special to try this food, which is different from South Asian or Middle Eastern cuisine we had expected. We really loved the kabob flavors, and every appetizer was superb. Our group ranged from 12 to 80 and everyone had a great time. Since we ate their our first night, the waiter told us we'd be back, and we wished we had time to do so, because had we had time, we absolutely would have.

New England
“Really Good! Even my mother in Law liked it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Even my mother in Law liked it. Different but not weird. Healthy options and still really good. Someone said Mediterranean food was really healthy. Didn't mention it could also be this tasty. Fish was top notch, rice, salad and tea also, not to mention the tenderloin.

Connecticut
“The Best of Many Bests in Naples”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Having been longtime fans of Bha! Bha! since it was at its previous location in North Naples, we can only say that it is now better than ever. Our dinners there have been outstanding. The service is excellent. The owner goes out of his way to greet everyone, and the staff follows suit to make everyone feel welcome. The food and flavors are unusual and delicious--freshly prepared, superb ingredients, and creative preparations. It is worth every penny for this exceptional dining experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“A 'must-visit' when in Naples”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

A great dining experience at Bha! Bha! bistro. A gem that stands out against the common restaurant themes found on 5th. Traditional Persian fare with their own twist. Definitely worth a try if you fancy something a little different. Friendly staff always willing to advise and recommend (although there was no necessity for the waiter to defend some of the more traditional Persian dishes). Lamb plays a large part on the menu and between us we tried 3 different lamb dishes which were all great and as for the garlic shrimp... you must try it!