“Love this place, a little piece of MN.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of D'amico & Sons

D'amico & Sons
4691 Tamiami Trl N, Naples, FL 34103-3004 (Park Shore)
(239) 430-0955
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Battle Lake, Minnesota
“Love this place, a little piece of MN.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a restaurant that began in MN (my home state) and how has a venue very close to the Staybride Suites, which is where we stayed. We ate there twice in our 10 day stay, sat out on the patio both time, the never ending glass of wine for $8 is a draw - service and food, outstanding. Blue Crab/Shrimp pasta special, shrimp mushroom risotto, stellar! Always a winner, no matter where it is located.

Visited February 2013

79% Recommend
Fenton, Michigan
“I left happy and uncomfortably full!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We had just flown in from Detroit and my in-laws took us here. Sitting outside to have dinner was so nice after being coopednup for months, and even though it was a little chilly, the heaters kept us comfortable. Even though I only had 2.5 glasses, the "endless" glass of house wine was a treat to go with my seafood dish (can't remember the name exactly, but it was delicious). My husband's Greek pizza was also delish. Can't wait to go back on our next visit!

Visited February 2013
Katonah, New York
“A very nice surprise.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We arrived in Naples late one evening and were looking for a place to eat near our hotel. We saw D'amico's and noticed that it was quite crowded on a Monday. We decided to take a chance and were quite happy with our decision. The bruschetta was as good as any we have ever had and the pot roast was delicious. The chicken parm was too spicy for our taste but it was edible. The staff were very nice and attentive. The restaurant looks like a pizza parlor that has grown and become much more but is bright and cheerful. I think we were quite fortunate to bump into this restaurant and you will be too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Good food with average service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have eaten here many times over the years. They have had better Staff in the past with better portions. Unfortunately, my salad was small and I did not feel the lettuce was fresh compared to other restaurants.The Hostess greeted me but was not fluent in English so she could not understand me .I know the Chicken Salad and bread are excellent.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Disappointed with the salmon”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The bread was good and thedippingoil very good. Salas came with my meal and wasgoodandgenerous, but the only dressing was house Italian and I like only creamy such as ranch. My husband,s ravioli was so so, and a small portion. He was not full when we left.

My salmon was served with spinach and a nice sauce, but the salmon was overlooked and dry. It seemed to me like it had been cooked and left to be served later, our waitress was lovely, although never offered us a refill of water even tho that was our be enrage for dinner.

We would not return. Good salad and bread are not enough to bring us back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere