“Good Restaurant but not cheap” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #132 of 803 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night
Naples, Florida
“Good Restaurant but not cheap”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I think it's an interesting place and a very good fish restaurant!
When I consider the ratio ,quality versus prize and environment,I think it's good but to expensive.
Nevertheless it's absolutely worth to visit!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

georgia
“Delicious food from an unlikely place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We rented a boat in Naples and spent the day on the water looking at mansions and cruising the waterways. Had a great time. Before we left Naples we asked the guy at the boat rental place for some lunch recommendations. He named several and we ended up at the Capri Fish House. We just pulled our boat up on the sand behind the restaurant and walked right in. We ate in the outdoor eating area that is screened in. It looks like a tiki hut. This place does look a little misleading. My older son, especially, was not sure about what the food must be like at all. It is not dirty, just old. Could use some cosmetic repairs. Between the 4 of us we ordered grouper sandwiches, grouper fingers and gator tail. The food arrived and I was happily surprised at the presentation. It was simple food but beautifully plated and cooked very well. That was the best gator my son had ever had. And all the grouper was perfect. The fresh fruit, the slaw and the onion rings were all spot on.
The servers were friendly and kept our glasses filled. I thought the price was fair considering where we were. When we were ready to leave the tide had gone out a bit and one of the owners came rushing out to help us push our boat back out into the water. So great service from start to finish!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Food,Service,Boat Ride-excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time tonight. Our waiter,Al, did a superb job and the food was delicious. Topping the evening with a sunset cruise with Mike and Jose was over the top!

Visited October 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My friend and I came for a piece of key lime pie. DELICIOUS!! Then we decided to go back for dinner the next evening. The waiters (both times) were enjoyable, and the scallops were fantastic (probably the best I've ever had). This is my new favorite place to eat on the island.

Naples, Florida
“Always a treat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Stopped in the Capri Fish House for an early meal today. We ordered from the specials menu and enjoyed two fabulous meals, a glass of wine for me and a glass of beer for the hubby including tax and tip for under $50. Hubby had the fried grouper plate and I had the mixed grill plate of grilled grouper, swordfish, scallops and shrimp accompanied by perfectly steamed veggies adorned by sprig of fresh rosemary. The staff there is so friendly, you feel right at home. We enjoyed lovely music and the always striking views of the bay with the sandy beach at our feet. I almost don't want to tout this restaurant because it is almost impossible to get into during the high season which is fast approaching. Thank you Mike and staff.