“Our last evening in town - Gotta have it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Skyline Chili Incorporated

Skyline Chili Incorporated
710 Tamiami Trl N, Naples, FL 34102-8134 (Old Naples)
239-649-5665
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Waterford, Michigan
“Our last evening in town - Gotta have it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Our trip started 10 days ago with lunch at the Ft Myers location and the last night in town we stopped in at the Naples location 30 minutes before closing to satisfy our craving one more time before leaving.

We shared another large three way, each had a chili cheese coney and had cold York Peppermint Patty for desert - Man, SO GOOD!

We live in a area of Michigan where the only place to get Skyline is our local Meijer's so to be able to escape winter and go to Florida AND enjoy a Skyline restaurant.... What more can you ask for right!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Taste of Cincinnati.......with Lousy Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

As someone who went to college in Cincinnati, Skyline Chili is an institution. When I saw the Skyline sign off Tamiami Trail (RT 41), in Naples, I literally did a "bat turn" to pull into the little strip shopping center where the restaurant is located. AFTERNOON, I don't get to visit Ohio like I used to.
I'm happy to say that the food is what Skyline is known for. We had a "5 way" (spaghetti, chili, onion, beans and cheese cheese) and "coneys" (hot dog, Chile onion and cheddar cheese). All good.
Unfortunately, the service do not do justice to the Skyline name. The server did not present a clean picture for the chain. He couldn't get anybodies order correct and he kept sharing his troubles and Saturday night party for his denseness
If you want Skyline, you're going to have to overlook poor hygiene and attitude of the servers.

Visited February 2013
Green Bay, WI
“Crave Skyline Chili whenever I'm in SW Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

The Best..... It's the taste that keeps me coming back for more. If you've never tried it you simply must...

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, FL
“A taste of home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

I grew up in Cincinnati. This is Cincinnati in Southern Florida. If you don't know Skyline, my review won't help you. It's not what you think of when you think chili. It's Cincy-style chili. Try it.

It ain't fancy. It's just delicious. Have a York after your meal... you won't burp as much! You'll thank me for that if you're a Skyline rookie.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“AMAZING but not your typical chili”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

I grew up in Cincinnati where skyline was created. I LOVE this recipe. Many folks I know don't agree but it's because they have a different notion of chili. I URGE you to try it for yourself!!! If you don't want a bowl or a 3 way, you can simply order a chili & cheese sandwich. YUM!

Visited June 2012