“Thanksgiving Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, Dessert
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The building is a half circle shape with all windows from floor to ceiling and waterfalls with fountains through out the dining area. Full bar, STEAKS, SEAFOOD, PASTA and DESSERTS. Try our famous flaming Saganaki Cheese. Open 7 days 4:00 till 11:00 p.M..Good for families and friends,price range between $15.00 And $35.00. We strive on Service and Quality food. Very Clean and proud to show our kitchen. Locally owned and operated for the past 16 years. We Thank You for your patronage.
Naples, Florida
“Thanksgiving Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

My husband, sister and her husband enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at Watermark Grille. We frequent this great restaurant during the year, but Thanksgiving and Christmas it is our go to place. The service fantastic, the food is always excellent no matter what we are in the mood for. If you are in Naples, please take the time to visit this great restaurant. The ambience and the décor is so inviting.

I tell everyone to go, even saw my boss there with her family!

• Visited November 2013

Sorrento, Florida, United States
“Nice dinner spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Wife & I had dinner here our first evening in Naples. Pleasant experience but not truly outstanding. Staff were all pleasant and helpful. Food was nice. Prices were ok. Compared to the overpriced spots down in Naples town proper, this place comes up favorable on all counts.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Milford, Connecticut
“Consistent and delicious...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I have been traveling to Naples the last 12 years of my life. I have always found Watermark to be delicious and have tremendous service. It is a large menu and will suit many people in your party from children up to the oldest members of your family. Prices are reasonable given the area and I have truly never been disappointed. Make sure to save room for dessert.

• Visited December 2013
Minneapolis
“Frozen seafood on the gulf coast”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I was bitterly disappointed to find this restaurant serves frozen shrimp, scallops, lobster tails, tuna - the only fresh fish is salmon, grouper and mahi mahi. I could have walked 100 yards to Publix and bought fresh shrimp and scallops. Living in Minnesota where premium restaurants fly fresh seafood in EVERY DAY I fully expected a coastal Florida restaurant to serve fresh seafood. Sad to say, not here.

Visited November 2013
Pulborough, United Kingdom
“consistently great food and service, my favourite restaurant in Naples”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I am a frequent traveller to Naples and have tried many restaurants in the area, this is by far my favourite! Great food, not overly priced and their steak beats Ruth's Chris, Flemmings and other overpriced restaurants. The service is second to none, I have never had a bad meal here, you must try it, you won't be disappointed. For seafood lovers try the Baked Seafood Platter...mmm mmm!

• Visited November 2013