“Good food--bad owner” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Trail Cafe & Grill

Trail Cafe & Grill
12820 Tamiami Trl N Ste 6, Naples, FL 34110-1611 (North Naples)
(239) 598-2480
Neighborhood: North Naples
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Good food--bad owner”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Second review of our breakfast place. We go here when I have weekends off for breakfast because its good. The service can be slow at times, even when they are not busy. One of us had eggs benny which we very good. I had the mexican skillet, you can have either as a skillet or a omelette. When the omellete came out it had only about 6 pieces of home fries potatos. I was shocked and stopped one of the servers to show her my issue. She sent the owner over and her response was, this is the amount of potato we put in the skillet and thats all you get. I explained, that I got the omelette version. She said I can give you more, but this is how it comes. Like she was doing me a favor as a regular customer.This owner has no clue about customer service and should remember the locals who come all year long. She also took a customer she knew ahead of everyone else who had been waiting for a table and let them come in before the people who were waiting. She has lost my year round business and I will let everyone know of here bad management style and how she treats customers.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
New York City, New York
“Best breakfast in Naples, FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Trail Cafe consistently produced the best breakfast in Naples, FL. They offer many types of omelets, egg grills, (both served with several choices of potatoes - we love the cottage fries) spectacular and unique pancakes and french toast and my favorite it their homemade oatmeal made with brown sugar in the water and chopped pecans. It is as good as it gets. The ambiance is warm and cozy and the wait staff totally attentive. A sure bet. Open for lunch too - no dinners. And they cater.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Not my best experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We keep returning because the food is good. Every time we get there we wonder why we went back. The service is soooooo slow. The room is sooooooo warm. The staff is far from friendly. Maybe if the dining area were half the size the 2 cooks could handle the load but as is they were overwhelmed today. My French toast was really good but the sausage patties were overcooked. The coffee is better than most breakfast/lunch spots.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Naples Florida
“A Great Breakfast Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Try This One Of A King Little Restaurant For Breakfast - Very Good

Visited February 2012
North Carolina
“Breakfast At It's best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

When in Naples, we never miss going to the Trail Cafe & Grill. It's always so hard to select at breakfast with all those wonderful choices. Just love that French Toast!

Visited February 2012