“Phenomenal!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pazzo Italian Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 753 Restaurants in Naples
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 5 th Ave and U S 41
Description: Pazzo! is a friendly neighborhood restaurant that just happens to have an outstanding world class affordable menu, that serves real Italian food, with an incredible wine list. At Pazzo!, we make all of our own sauces, pastas, desserts and everything in between from scratch! At Pazzo!, It’s All About The Food!™ What makes us even more special is our staff … we are a team … we are a family. Many members of our team have been with us from day 1 – others for over 10 years. They are the true reason that Pazzo! is more than just a restaurant … Pazzo! is a dining experience! When you come to Pazzo! it’s like coming home again. Our unique atmosphere is crazy, casual and romantic, it the perfect place for a special date or place where you can go night after night with friends and family. We offer a wide variety of menus (with close to 100 choices!!!) not counting what we come up with along the way! Pazzo! also offers an exciting 250 bottle wine list that not only has the best in Italian varietals but also includes wines from California, Australia, New Zealand, Oregon and beyond. At Pazzo! we make much more than pasta and meatballs … we make memories, come visit us today
Boston, MA
“Phenomenal!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2006

Caprese Salad-A+++
Veal Picatta-A+++

If you're going to Naples or Marco Island, do not miss the place!!!

Orinda, California
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2006

During a recent visit to Marco Island in April, we had the fortune to dine at Chops and Pazzo, both of which are fantastic establishments. Pazzo excels over Chops by a hair due to its lighter desserts. Pazzo's menu is redolent of new takes on old Italian standards and incorporates much of the local seafood bounty. Very nicely done. On a par with the better San Francisco area restaurants easily.

Buffalo, NY
“Excellent Casual Italian Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2006

On this, my second trip to Naples, my family and I went to Pazzo for dinner. Having previously tried two other Italian restaurants in downtown Naples and one Italian restaurant on Marco Island, I found Pazzo to be the best of the bunch. My salad and main course were unusual variations of typical Italian dishes and both were outstanding in taste and presentation. The kitchen accommodated my request to omit an ingredient which I can not eat from my meal. The three other adults at my table were all equally impressed with their meals as well. The waiter was very helpful in making both wine and food selections, and was even honest enough to inform us of the dessert that had been "the least well received." My only disappointment was in my dessert, the Tiramisu, which was good but did not have a liquor taste which I believe is critical in this dessert. However, their melting chocolate cake was very well received at our table. The atmosphere was quite lively (but not too loud). I will definitely return during my next trip to Naples.

A TripAdvisor Member
“An Outstanding Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2005

We were deciding between Tommy Bahamas or the Pazzo's. we are so glad we picked at pazzo's. The dinner was very flavorful and delicious. Waitress Gina was excellant. We will go back again.