“Awesome Dinner” 5 of 5 stars
Review of T-Michaels Steak and Lobster

T-Michaels Steak and Lobster
4050 Gulf Shore Blvd North, Naples, FL 34103 (Formerly T-Michael's Steak and Lobster)
+1 239-261-0622
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
T-Michaels Steak and Lobster is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 831 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Park Shore Drive
Transit: Naples Trolly- Venetian Village Stop
Description: T-Michaels Steak and Lobster is a fine dining Waterfront restaurant on Venetian Bay in Naples, Florida! We specialize in USDA Prime Steaks and Whole Maine Lobsters. Our Menu is Classic Steak and Lobster fare along with signature dishes from land, sea and earth. Our Daily Specials highlight locally caught fish with fresh ingredients, and our Wine list will be ever evolving with featured bottles weekly from around the globe.
“Awesome Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2015 NEW via mobile

Had a great dinner, ended up having the Prime Rib special which was awesome. Could not get a window table as the place was very busy. Our waiter Mark told us there is a BBQ Rib special on Fridays so we will definitely be back. Service, food 5 stars.

Visited April 2015

“Favorite place in Naples!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2015

My girlfriend and I have been here a couple times now since my parents showed us this place. Fun place to go have some cocktails and meet new people or just visit within your own group. We had dinner there last week and everything about the meal and atmosphere was amazing! I had the Pumpkin Swordfish, and it may have been the best meal I have ever consumed! I highly recommend this dish if its available.

The staff at T Michael's is very friendly and helpful. Stop in and see Jake at the bar for some cocktails and/or dinner!

• Visited April 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Happy Hour! Great Service! Great Ambiance!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015 via mobile

Great Happy Hour! Great Service!
Great Ambiance!!

This is a great place for Happy Hour!
Indoor or Outdoor, on the bay, across from the Gulf of Mexico...

Great food, prices and the service was impeccable!

I ordered the Prime Rib dinner and it was
memorable!!

I'll definitely go back!!

Visited March 2015
“Best Happy Hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2015

I lived in Naples for three years and I must say this place has the best bar food. Service is always on point, everyone remembers your name AND drink! If you're looking for good time w friends with a great view, this is definitely a must see.

Naples, Florida
“Ladies Luncheon started it..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2015

I went the first time with a group of ladies for lunch. It was excellent. This led me to return to celebrate a friends birthday, there were six of us and the service and food was great. The view is beautiful and watching the dolphins was unique while eating lunch. I have referred anyone asking for a nice place to go, go to T Michaels.

• Visited February 2015