“Nice but ...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of T-Michaels Steak and Lobster

T-Michaels Steak and Lobster
4050 Gulf Shore Blvd N, Naples, FL 34103-2212 (Formerly T-Michael's Steak and Lobster)
+1 239-261-0622
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
T-Michaels Steak and Lobster is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #130 of 800 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romance, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Park Shore Drive
Transit: Naples Trolly- Venetian Village Stop
Description: T-Michaels Steak and Lobster is a fine dining Waterfront restaurant on Venetian Bay in Naples, Florida! We specialize in USDA Prime Steaks and Whole Maine Lobsters. Our Menu is Classic Steak and Lobster fare along with signature dishes from land, sea and earth. Our Daily Specials highlight locally caught fish with fresh ingredients, and our Wine list will be ever evolving with featured bottles weekly from around the globe.
Winnipeg
“Nice but ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We booked because we had friends in visiting and wanted to show them as many different areas of Naples as possible. We called to reserve a table at 2pm on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend for a 7pm reservation. I was told that for a table of 8 we could not sit by the windows because those were reserved for parties of 4. I understood that we were a large party and didn't mind. However, I was annoyed once we arrived and realized the ENTIRE restaurant was empty from the time we arrived and by the time we left - there was no reason why they could not have put 2 tables together! There were a total of 4 tables seated for our entire dinner. We ordered 2 bottles of wine to start and the waiter did not once repour and therefore offer us more wine (awkward when you are with acquaintances); He could have easily upsold at least 2 more bottles. The food was fine - not outstanding, and certainly not good enough for giving up fresh air AND an ocean view. There are much better steak places in the village (and in Naples but it is not fair to compare apples to oranges) and with more accommodating service. Our meals were 'fine' but the steaks a little dry (at MR) and the French Onion soup very salty. I love the Village on Venetian Bay but this restaurant is definitely not one I will recommend.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“can wait to go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

great place in great location, I went there with my husband we had an amazing dinner I order bone in filet mignon my husband had prime rib they were very good the service was excellent the new owners stopped at the table and talk to us that was the best time we had in naples

• Visited August 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Dinner and a View!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

A group of friends and I went to T-Michaels for a few drinks but ended up staying for dinner. And I am so glad we did! The food was excellent, my waiter was very friendly but professional. The new owner Ty made our experience even more worthwhile. I ordered a filet and I am very particular with my steak but this was one of the best pieces of meat that I have had in a long time. I will be back when I visit Naples again. I forgot to mention the dolphins we saw in the bay - what a view!!

• Visited August 2013
“Waterfront..on Bay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Nice location. Great view. Upscale shopping area on bay. Large menu ... A little pricey. Service was very good & our food was good.

Visited July 2013
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Eddie the waiter is so super nice everything came out just as we order super fast service...good is so good.. I live 90 miles away and I'm planing to come back next Sunday

• Visited July 2013