“Over the Top” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 793 restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: At The Hilton Naples
Transit: Collier Area Transit (CAT)
Description: The theme for Shula's Steak House is a virtual museum of the 1972 Miami Dolphins' 17-0 perfect season, the NFL's only unbeaten team. The decor includes pictures and game balls from the '72 season. The menus are hand painted on NFL footballs then personally hand signed by Coach Shula himself. The restaurant's reputation has been built on serving the "biggest and the best", which includes Premium Black Angus Beef. The menu features generous portions, including a signature 48-ounce porterhouse steak.
Naples, Florida
“Over the Top”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

If money is no object, you can't do better than Shula's. Everything from salad through dessert is perfectly prepared and served. The waitstaff is fun, knowledgeable and attentive. The wine list is short and pricey with many bottles in the $200-$300 range. The menu is complicated and is spread over traditional paper, a football and an iPad. The space is quite noisy, making conversation a challenge. The air conditioning is vigorous. As good as the food and service is, I I don't love spending more than $100 per person for dinner. I might go back for lunch though.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Excellent food, excellent service! A wonderful meal that was delivered well considering we had a group of 12 in a beautiful private room.

Visited January 2014
Key West, Florida
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

The service , the food, the drinks, wow.Thomas Donahoe has done an awesome job the staff is everything a fine dinning restraunt should be. The cocktail selection especialy the Scotches are amazing.Most franchise steak houses are ok this one soars not because of the label but rather the staff like Annette, Eric, Tom and the hostess group of Ladies.

Visited January 2014
Chicago, IL
“Busy in high season - don't expect the sports theme to carry over to the bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We stopped into Shula's 3x during a recent stay at the Hilton Naples. I'd recommend the seafood trio and the scallop appetizer. Service was great and we ate at the bar one night. Our only disappointment was one Sunday night we expected to see some football ( last games of the regular season) in the bar but were told they only watch " regular TV".
Shocking at a place with football menus.

Visited December 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“What's happened?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We had such a wonderful experience at Shula's over our last visit - 2012. This time, we ate there three times and were left disappointed every time. The quality of food is not what we remember, the burgers were overcooked and the french dip was cold. The front desk clerk actually sighed when I came in and asked for a table of 8. The restaurant was nearly empty so I am not sure why. We ordered lunch the next day when we were at the pool and couldn't even eat the club sandwich or chicken fingers. The toast for the sandwich was almost burned. The breakfast was another poor experience. The service seems to have gone downhill as well and we were charged twice on our room bill for one meal. The carrot cake, however, was exceptional. I'm not sure what has happened since our last visit but I hope the service issue and food quality is improved.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
MktMaven, Director of Sales at Shula's Steak House, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Hi Natalie,

I’m sorry to hear about your 2013 experience. This is not our standard of service. I can assure you that our quality of food has not change. I do hope we fixed the issue of the room charge, if not; please connect me directly so I may make the adjustment. Also, please let me know when you’re visiting Naples again, I would like to make this experience up to you.

Jeff