“Shula s Steak” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 803 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: At The Hilton Naples
Transit: Collier Area Transit (CAT)
Description: The theme for Shula's Steak House is a virtual museum of the 1972 Miami Dolphins' 17-0 perfect season, the NFL's only unbeaten team. The decor includes pictures and game balls from the '72 season. The menus are hand painted on NFL footballs then personally hand signed by Coach Shula himself. The restaurant's reputation has been built on serving the "biggest and the best", which includes Premium Black Angus Beef. The menu features generous portions, including a signature 48-ounce porterhouse steak.
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Shula s Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Christine Akers is so write on her review. When I lived in Naples Fl. I would sit at the bar in Shulas and split a filet and 1 potato because they were substantial in size and good

• Visited April 2012

Naples, Florida
“Best Overall Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

While having a busy day in Naples, my steak craving steered me to Shula's at the Hilton. Sometimes I visit restaurants by myself for lunch, which can be a turn off for some servers – we all know the equation: less people, less gratuity (but not necessarily).

I must say that I had a wonderful experience and I felt welcome and important, despite being alone. My server was very polite and knowledgeable. I ordered a drink and before I had a chance to finish it, my meal was already in front of me. The presentation is meticulous and the quality and flavor superb.

Towards the end of my meal I was approached by one of the managers, Jeff who was engaging and made a great last impression before I left. This place is a must-visit for any wine and steak lover. Thank you to my server, Jeff and all! Keep up the good work.

A. V.

• Visited March 2013
Noblesville, Indiana
“Always a great steak at Shula's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Got there a little before 7:00. No reservations and were able to walk right in. Our waitress was excellent. There was a good selection of wine by the glass for my wife and I enjoyed my cocktail. As usual the steak was perfect.

Visited February 2013
“A treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My hubby and I ate in this restaurant on Christmas Day our first Christmas abroad on our own so it had to be good as my fella is an excellent cook. Everything was first class, the service, the wine & cocktails, the setting and of course the food! We enjoyed it so much we have booked for next year already. Word of warning though those chocolate martinis are lethal!

• Visited December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“best restaurant attached to a hotel... period!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Fabulous bar including wine list and martinis.... steaks are amazing... with all of the wonderful food in Naples, I find myself not going out and eating in this restaurant most of the time. Excellent food, drinks, service.... nothing negative to say about Shula's!

Visited December 2012