“Awesome experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 175 Activities in Naples
Type: Classes/Workshops, Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Come experience the excitement of glassblowing in motion! Conrad Williams opens his glassblowing studio to visitors wishing to learn the art of glassblowing. At his studio he teaches private classes, by appointment, for both first timers and those with more experience. Come for an afternoon and go home with your own handblown ornament, float or bowl. His new studio in Naples, FL is just blocks from the beach and downtown. His recently sold studio in Oregon, Studio West, he taught over 3000 people to blow glass and was listed as the number one thing to so on tripadvisor.com in Eugene, Oregon. Check out conradwilliamsglass.com to learn more.
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We did an ornament making class with Conrad and cannot say enough good things about the experience! The art of glass blowing is so much more complex then you first expect and Conrad is extremely personable and patient, who answered all of our countless questions and helped us create beautiful glass ornaments! He is incredibly knowledgeable and highly skilled and while many might not think to do a glass blowing class it was one of the best activities we have done in years! We learned so much and were blown away by the process, we were left raving about it for days after the lesson. Definitely something to recommend for all!

Visited September 2013

Coral Springs, Florida
“Such a Cool Experience !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

My Husband and I took our 11 year old daughter to work with Conrad and had an amazing time. He made the whole first time experience super fun. He's nice, patient and very talented. We felt completely taken care of . My daughter said she felt like she could stay all day and make glass ornaments. I agree. Definitely put on your to do list when visiting Naples. Can't wait to visit Conrad Williams again and make more pieces. Thanks so much for Horse... LOVE IT !!

Visited September 2013
New Providence, New Jersey
“Fabulous Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My mother and I took my young daughter to Conrad Williams's Glass studio and had a great time! Conrad was so patient and an amazing teacher. He was very organized and made all three of us feel comfortable blowing glass for the first time. He modeled, had us practice, and then guided us step by step through the entire process. We left with 3 beautiful floaters. My daughter shows everyone she knows what she made! I can't recommend this experience enough!

Visited May 2013
Naples, Florida
“Excellent instructor - fun experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Conrad is a fantastic instructor and really talented at his craft. My husband and I took his class and truly enjoyed it. He explained everything clearly and was serious about safety. It was the perfect balance of instruction and experimentation. I only wish we could have made more pieces. I would highly recommend Conrad to anyone interested in trying something new.

Visited June 2013
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
“Put this on your Bucket List!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

On a recent trip to Naples my husband and I were searching for things to do on TripAdvisor and came across Conrad William's Glassblowing Classes. We decided to attend and it truly was the highlight of an already enjoyable trip! Conrad's expertise, wittiness, and patience made this class enjoyable. It's a true hands on experience and Conrad's one on one training and attention aids you thru the process with ease. I am 8 months pregnant and was still able to fully participate in this activity. We both learned about glassblowing and Conrad was so patient answering our questions to learn about the process. We both made ornaments and can't wait to hang them on our Christmas tree each year knowing that we actually made them! This is one experience you don't want to miss in Naples!

Visited June 2013