“Thin Crust Pizza - Yum” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #118 of 753 Restaurants in Naples
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Tantalize your Italian palate with our family's legacy. Join Chef, Peter Della Rocca and experience the ultimate in Italian eating from a family legacy of four generations in America. Chef Peter has created his own style of entrees from his culinary roots in Brooklyn and New Jersey, creating unforgettable dishes for a whole new generation of diners. Come and enjoy your culinary experience in his kitchen at Parmesan Pete's. Buon Appetito!
Naples, Florida
“Thin Crust Pizza - Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

The 14" pizza was great for sharing with my husband - just added a salad. We love this little gem, reminds us of 9th & 4th Ave., Park Slope and the other Brooklyn neighborhoods that we miss visiting. Now that we live in Naples it is always a pleasure to find an intimate dining venue with decor straight out of NY! The staff is always friendly, the food is true NY Italian and the gravy is wonderful too!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Naples, Florida, United States
“attempted rip-off”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife and I actually enjoyed the food very much. We only had a couple glasses of wine and two entrees. The waitress brought the check and I gave her a credit card without looking at it. She brought back the bill. I started to add tip and sign, but it seemed a little bit too much. I checked it and there were two $20 glasses of wine padded onto the bill. I brought this to the waitress's attention and she looked like someone with her hand in the cookie jar, immediately recognizing the "error". Maybe it was an honest error. I do not think so. Two lost customers. Check your bill if you go there.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
MariaDellaRocca239, Owner at Parmesan Pete's, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Ron,
I want to assure you that in no way were we trying to rip you off. I was present when this occurred, the server made a mistake. Should she have caught this error before presenting you with the check, yes, absolutely. We take great pride in our business and attempting to "rip-off" our customers is not our style, our business model is to serve great italian food and treat our customers like family. I don't feel we deserve this type of review for a mistake. And by the server has been disciplined.
Florida
“Food Excelent ..... Read TAdv reviews ....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Wow .... Read the other reviews -- they say it all -- I'm on the positive side so be careful with the negative one -- May 2014NYC Italian ....
Being an old-Brooklyn-ite (Park Slope, 4thAve, Bensonhurst, etc) Italian foods are part-of-me so my first to Pamesan Pete's was like being home. (Eggplant !!) Enough and if you want more see there website.
Sitting is tables, but a few seats at the bar (actually quite cozy) -- it's a small place. Can be noisy especially in-season & on weekends. Entrees, deserts, coffee all enjoyable.
Location: in a strip-mall, entrance off Airport south of Vanderbilt; next to Stonewood's.

• Visited April 2014
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great Italian Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

My wife & I were visiting from the East coast; we stayed at a great hotel, Bayfront in Naples. We asked where we can get good Italian food and they recommended Parmesan Pete's.

Like always, I went to Trip Advisor to check out the reviews. One of the most recent reviews really trashed the place so we were a bit concerned. I continued to read older reviews and overall the reviews were very positive. As a Brooklyn native we decided to give this place a try.

Upon arrival we were quickly approached and sat. The hostess was friendly and welcoming. We ordered...., everything was delicious! ..... The staff was attentive and knowledgeable. The atmosphere here is quite quaint, made me feel like I was back home in Brooklyn. ..... .....

I must say that the person who trashed this place obviously knows nothing about food, never mind italian food. Everything we had was fresh, the gravy was excellent! Personally I don't think this person ever dined here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Average Italian Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Nice local Italian Restaurant but nothing really special. The food is good but not great. Service was excellent. It is noisy and the menu is standard fare.

• 3 of 5 stars Food