“Dinner is delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Naples, Florida
“Dinner is delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Dinner at EJ's Bayfront Cafe is superb! Stopped in last night and had the Chicken Alfredo - delicious! I also must recommend trying their homemade strawberry butter (yeah, there is such a thing!) on a warm dinner roll, it's out of this world! If you're looking for 5th ave taste without paying the 5th ave price, EJ's Bayfront Cafe is the place to go!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
“Breakfast and lunch goes dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

My favorite place is now open for dinner Thursday-Sunday.
This special cafe always has the best service,best food,and best value in Naples.
We. Love it so much,we are having EJ's cater our Christmas Party.
The Chicken Marsala with home mashed potatoes will definitely be on our menu for 50 guests.
We know the staff will provide is with a venue everyone will be talking about into The New Year.

Pompano Beach, Florida
“Terrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

It is a shame , because the food was good. I asked our waiter if I could have 1/2 of a veggie Benedict and was told no, "that is wasting food if chef can only use 1/2 of an English muffin " . My idea of wasting food is when you have to throw 1/2 of it away because it's too much. But oh well. We received our food and both commented on its good flavor when I noticed a rather large piece if egg she'll in my dish. Brought this to the attention of our not so bright waiter, his response was " oh, I'm sorry. Would you like me to get a to go box for you?" I am not lying!

When leaving ( after paying full price for my egg shell), the host/hostess asked my husband how everything was, he explained what happened and they said, "oh, I'm sorry". He asked if there was a manager on duty and was told "uh, no"

Needless to say, we won't be back. And don't go for the view, you can't see any water.

Visited November 2013
“Awesome brunch spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Went for brunch during the week. Unexpectedly good! We were able to eat outside, which was nice. Although they don't have many tables outdoors, it was very quiet and relaxing. I was dieting so I just got a salad, but I have to say, it may have been one of the best salads I ever had! Even my husband's sweet potato fries were off the chain. Exceptionally good food at a reasonable price. I suggest a mimosa with brunch; definitely would revisit. I'd be careful about this place on the weekends; not sure if there would be a wait, it's so good.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida, USA
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I ate here with my husband and it was a great experience. Great atmosphere and staff, a beautiful evening...Got to enjoy a nice locals discount with my new Resident Club Card and saved some money. We will be back soon!

Visited November 2013