“Delightful Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 58 Hotels in Naples
Miramar, Florida
“Delightful Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Bellasera for a couple of days to celebrate my birthday and had the most amazing time. The property is beautiful, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful and the room was perfect. We have no complaints -- only wonderful memories of a much needed and relaxing getaway. Thanks Bellasera for knowing exactly what we needed!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Bellasera Hotel, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Magda H,
Thank you very much for staying with us! I'm happy to hear you had a great time and glad we were able to give you the relaxation you were looking for. Please come back and see us again the next time relaxation is needed.

Brian Schomacker - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have always enjoyed my stays and accomodations when I visit at the Bellasera Hotel. The two bedroom is large and very comfortable. I always feel like it's my home away from home. The rooms are clean and the furnishings and decor are modern and inviting. I visit at least twice a year! I am looking forward to returning this fall. I just completed my summer visit there August 9th through the 12th.

Room Tip: I love higher floors simply because I don't tend to hear the traffic of the other guest as much.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Bellasera Hotel, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Monica C,
Thank you so very much for continuing to stay with us. Nothing makes us happier than giving our repeat guests an amazing experience time after time. We do try to make each guest feel as if Bellasera Hotel is their home away from, comfortable and relaxing. Thank you for taking the time to give us your review and we are looking forward to serving you again this fall.

Alessandria, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Suggested by the high ratings We went to this hotel trying to book our stay. The general impression was astonishing, an hotel where everything smelled old.
After having wait for long time and having touched a real inefficiency of the receptionists, we renounced and luckily we went to a very good hotel in the fifth street.

Stayed August 2013
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Bellasera Hotel, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Knock_around,
Thank you for your comments. I would like to state that we are one of the top hotels in Naples and we take great pride in that. You can easily read the past reviews from our amazing guests to learn about our attention to detail and friendly staff. We do everything possible to make sure our guests are taken care of and have an amazing experience. Thank you again.

Cork
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We only spent two nights here but so wished that we were staying for longer. The rooms were amazing. We were away for four weeks and this was the best place that we stayed! The staff were so helpful and nice...every single one of them. The rooms were out of this world. The kitchen was huge with everything you could imagine in it and more! There was a dining room table and chairs which we didn't use as we were there for such a short time. The main bedroom was very spacious with loads of cupboard space. The pull out bed was really comfy and the bathroom was very clean and well laid out! There was a washer and dryer there too which was so handy and it came it detergent and dishwasher tables! All very handy to know when you are travelling as some places don't give them complementary. We had our breakfast two of the mornings in the restaurant which was really good value and gorgeous. We also had lunch on the terrace which is the same restaurant. Again the staff and food was second to none! The pool area was fantastic with towels provided and a bar area to get drinks. There was plenty of seating and if you were there early you could get sun beds that were covered. I did try the spa which would be my only disappointment. A spa it is not...more like a few rooms over the pool. The girl working there didn't know anything about my appointment, which I made over the phone as when I called there was no one there. She couldn't do what I had booked but the massage was lovely and she didn't charge me for the mini (and I mean mini!) facial. The area of Naples is gorgeous with some fantastic people watching to be had!! There are lovely shops all down fifth avenue and gorgeous places to eat out only a five minute walk from the hotel. All in all I would highly recommend this hotel to stay either as a couple or a family. We will definitely go back there.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool. We were down the court yard and were overlooking other rooms. I...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Bellasera Hotel, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Murzo7,
Thank you very much for staying with us at Bellasera Hotel. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your suite with washer, dryer and full kitchen. We try to make our guests feel as if they are at their home away from home and I'm glad we could do that for you. It sounds like you had a great time exploring 5th Avenue and some of our wonderful Naples attractions. Thank you again and please do come back and see us!

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

First time in Naples, Fl and we're so glad it started with Bellasera. Great rooms and the whole grounds were very pleasant. Great shuttle service, courtesy of Larry. Patricia was also very pleasant, carrying a genuine smile. Thx all!

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor facing the court yard were ideal if you have children......easy access and...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Bellasera Hotel, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Donato S,
Thank you very much for staying with us during your first trip to Naples. We hope you found it to be a little slice paradise. I'm happy to hear you took advantage of our complimentary shuttle service and I will pass along your kind words to Larry and Patricia as well. Thank you again and we hope you choose Bellasera Hotel on your next Naples visit!

Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

my wife and me have been travelling to Naplse last July. we stayed at Bellasera hotel for 10 days and didn`t regret even one day that we have chosen this hotel. very beautiful place, polite and kind staff, good meal. my wife spent a lot of time in Esterra SPA. and she was very excited of Irin`s massage and facial. we`ve been travelling to Tunis, Montenegro, Greece and only Irin was the most attantive and professional masseur that we`ve met. the pool was very clean and it was full of salt water, which is big advantage, it was no need to go to the gulf. everything we need we coud find in hotel. thanks Bellasera, it was pitty to left you

Victoria and Fedor

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Bellasera Hotel, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Victoria and Fedor,
Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us at Bellasera Hotel. I'm excited to hear you had a great time and enjoyed the Esterra Spa. We are lucky to have Irin, she really does an amazing job. Thank you again and we hope your journey back to Russia was a pleasant one. Please come back and see us again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Where do I start with the staff.......Hagen, Paul, Larry, Dave, Jerry, Penny, Jeremy, Dana, Andy & everyone else we came into contact with made our stay SO enjoyable-went out of their way to help with food, drinks, recommendations etc etc. and really feel like we've left having made new "friends" Manager-please note-these people are a credit to your hotel and without a doubt the main reason for us returning!
The 1 thing I would change is to move the hotel so it is right next to the beach but the shuttle service (and drivers) was the next best thing!
The room was extremely spacious (almost bigger than our house!) well stocked with crockery & glasses etc, huge cooker & American fridge freezer & washing machine & dryer (with detergent etc) & dishwasher-a real home from home! And that's before the huge Queen size bed in our room & the 3 flat screen TV's.
Thank you Bellesara for a wonderful 2 weeks-can't recommend you highly enough! Linda, Gerry, Rachel & Rosie Donnelly. x

• Stayed July 2013
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Bellasera Hotel, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear L600PYL,
Thank you so very much for staying with us and for taking the time to give us your amazing feedback. Giving our guests an amazing experience is what we strive to do and I'm thrilled we could give you that experience. Nothing makes us more happy! I will definitely be sharing your comments with our staff as I know they will enjoy hearing your kind words. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon!

Brian Schomacker - General Manager

Been to Bellasera Hotel? Share your experiences!