Loved this resort, just got back Saturday after a week stay here. The resort itself is very well kept, clean, quiet. The units are privately owned and some of the accent pieces are out of date and tacky especially the fake plants.... All this can be overlooked because the funiture itself is newer and well kept and the beds were comfortable. The problems i had was the mouse droppings outside th door. After checking the unit to make sure there were none in there I called the front desk and a very disinterested gentleman told me he would send someone over to clean it. Well it still was'nt clean two days later so I ended up going out and sweeping it up. The other problem I had was I ended up with about 30 bug bites that were very itchy. I never saw a mosquito or a flea, ( they were more like flea bites) but something was definitly biting me. Ended up putting bug spray on from sunrise to sunset but I think I was getting bit in the unit, not outside.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort in Naples located on two championship golf courses, GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort is the perfect location for your next vacation, golf group, or retreat. The resort offers beautifully appointed two and three bedroom villas, tennis courts, pool, spa, bicycle rental and the Flamingo Island Grille Restaurant & Lounge. Guests experience Naples’ only Robert Trent Jones, Sr. signature course, The Lely Flamingo, and the Mustang course at a reduced fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greenlinks Golf Villas At Lely Hotel Naples
- Greenlinks Golf Resort
- Green Links Naples Florida
- Golf Green Links Resort