“Best Naples SPA experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Naples
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: DiVINE SPA is located in downtown Naples and has been opened after complete remodeling in March of 2011. Here you will find only the state of art finishes in contemporary design and Zen atmosphere with luxurious treatments. Relax with wine therapy and aromatherapy while experiencing our unique, natural D'vine skin and body care products for men and women that are loaded with beneficial antioxidants, polyphenols, resveratrol and other nutrients that replenish and revitalize the body's largest organ: the skin. Tissues become smooth while your circulatory system is stimulated by the grapes' active elements. The sweet, sensual bloom is good to your skin and refreshing for your mind during your massage session! Infuse your skin with the moisture and nutrients it's been longing for. D'vine products are paraben-free, with safe and chirally-correct ingredients. The concentrations of the natural ingredients in the D'vine complex eliminate the need for chemical preservatives. The scientific concept of using grape skin and seeds for vine therapy treatments had been used for many centuries. Since then, vine therapy has greatly evolved. D'vine products contain highly potent ingredients taken from a varietal of extracts of the most powerful red and white grapes and wines. Red wines are rich in various types of antioxidants that prevent and protect against disease. They also contain polyphenols which have a positive impact on the body's vascular system, and stimulate the immune system for antiviral and antibacterial responses. We would like to invite you to try out one for our massage luxury vine therapy treatment like Mourvedre Escape, Pinot Noir Awakening, Lambrusco Divine Gentlemen's Deluxe or Couples Vino Oasis...Only at diVINE SPA, organic massage therapy center located in downtown Naples.
4 attraction reviews
“Best Naples SPA experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I had a wonderful experience at diVINE SPA, the atmosphere is modern, beautiful and extremely relaxing. The therapists are very friendly, helpful and truly care about your wellness and comfort, they work with you to customize the treatment exactly to your needs. The massage I had left me feeling energized and refreshed nothing else compares to diVINE SPA I will definitely come back! It was by far the best massage I ever had.

Visited April 2014

Homewood, Illinois
“Superb and Serene Spa experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

My recent trip to Naples was rounded out perfectly with my massage with Martina. I get a few massages a year, and diVINE Spa was beyond fabulous! I received a prompt return phone call to my voicemail inquiring about availability, and booked for the next day with a confirmation sent via text, which was a nice feature. Their rooms were exactly what you want to see when you go to an upscale spa. Spacious, clean, and beautifully serene. Complimentary aromatherapy oils, (chose lavender out of other options of citrus or peppermint) dark chocolate, plush robe, and slippers were also offered. After my ninety minute therapeutic massage, I was thoroughly relaxed, knot and tension free, and feeling like jelly! I HIGHLY recommend Martina's skills, her warm welcome, professionalism, attentiveness to my stress areas, and all around amazing guest experience here at diVINE!

Visited April 2014
Sarasota, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“You deserve a massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

My best friend and I had massages at diVine Spa on the first day of our vacation and it could not have been a better experience! The staff was accommodating and kind and frankly, they treated us like royalty! I get 4 - 6 massages per year and this massage left all the others in the dust! If you want an amazing all around massage experience, this is the place to go!

Naples, Florida
“Review from regular customer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

I don't usually participate in reviews, but the service (twice a month ) for the last 12 months has been tremendous. I am a golfer and the spa has basically kept me playing all year and kept my handicap at 5 or below.
Thanks so much for the better life-style.

Visited March 2014
Richard M, Public Relations Manager at diVINE SPA, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy to know about your golf game improvement and we hope you will keep winning all the tournaments. We will have apparel made just for you with "POWERED BY diVINE SPA" on the back....:-) keep Birdie-ing.
Davis, California
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

My wife and I each had wonderful, relaxing massages at diVine Spa. The entire experience was crafted around maximizing our relaxation. Both masseuses (Ashley and Martina) were extremely skilled and professional. Highly recommended!

Visited March 2014
Thank you for choosing diVINE. SPA. Naples as your destination. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our services and we are looking forward to see you again on your next trip to Naples. Thank you for your recommendation on tripadvisor.