“Wonderful food and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Alberto's on Fifth Fine Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 752 Restaurants in Naples
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tamiami Trail
Transit: Naples Trolly Tours Stop, less than a block
Description: WELCOME TO ALBERTOS RESTAURANT Chef Alberto Varetto creates the finest in contemporary Northern Italian cuisine.His culinary interpretations emphasize seasonal ingredients, while creatively respecting the great traditions of Italian gastronomy, The glory of Italian cooking is fresh ingredients, served at their peak and handled in a way that flatters, rather than masks, their personalities.
Washington DC
“Wonderful food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We visited Alberto's Fine Italian several days ago. We were delight to see they had a special menu form 5-6:30. Two courses and a glass of wine for $19.00. I had the Bruchetta appetiser and the home made band pasta with bolognese sauce. My wife had the Caprese salad and the salmon. All the dishes came out beautifully plated and delicious. The owner was delightful and offered to fix my wife's sunglasses! The waiters were extremely professional and pleasant.
We would definately reccomend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“RIp off”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Nice looking place from outside and in but beware of the prices it is very expensive and you don't get a lot for your money.All we had to eat was ravioli and a drink each the bill was 68$. The small brandy with a drop of Pepsi was 11$'. We definitely will not be eating there again.

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“New and very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

New restaurant on 5th - and, unlike many other Italian ones, food is 'lika mamma make it'!
My way of saying it's really like Italy.
The seared tuna over leek starter was amazing. I then 'died and went to heaven' over the butterut ravioli with duck ragout. Likewise my husband waxed lyrical over his lump crab linguine (which was good, I have to say). Delicious Heitz Cabernet and served to us by the knowledgible and very lovely GREG.
We will return.

Visited August 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
“A little too posh.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My parents, brother (14) and I (19) ate here on a trip to Naples during tropical storm Isaac as this was one of the few restaurants open that night and it was right across the street from our hotel.

We were, however, disappointed from the start to find that you were not allowed to split dishes as this was something we had not come across before. I find it very difficult to manage a portion in the UK let alone the sizes they give in the US and so ended up just having bruschetta. That said my parents and brother were extremely pleased with their food and thought it was very tasty.

The service was very formal and this just was not what we were looking for on a family trip.

Visited August 2012
Co.antrim. N Ireland
“As good as momma made.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Stumbled across this place on a drive to Naples, and am glad we choose here for dinner. The surroundings are very nice, clean and spacious. Although the real winner here is the food. I had scallopes to start and they were cooked perfectly for mains my wife had the beetroot ravioli with shrimp, an innovative twist that keep the traditional taste. I had the lump crab with pesto, also a taste sensation. The portions were just perfect although we didn't have room for desert. I would deff recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012