“Drinks and food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Martini

Blue Martini
9114 Strada Place #12105, Naples, FL (Old Naples)
Website
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Naples, Florida
“Drinks and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Very expensive but good. Food has been better in the past but it was still pretty good. The drinks are very expensive. They have the best entertainment in the area.

Visited November 2013

Toronto
“Everybody has to say they have been to the Blue Martini”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

We went to the Blue Martini on a Saturday night. It was very busy. We just ordered drinks. The Music was great - 6 piece band sounded awesome. It was very difficult to make it through the crowd to get to the washroom - you basically had to push your way through. I didn't like the security people out front - I went out to order a taxi - and the security person told me to "clear the area" - "we need to keep this area clear and told me to move" --- I looked behind me and I was the only one standing there. He wouldn't take no for an answer and I had to move and "clear" the area". The guy was a jerk. I told him I was only going to be two minutes to call the taxi and then I was going back inside to pay my bill. After I had made my call to the taxi company and returning to the bar inside the girl at the desk ($10.00 cover charge each) said to me "where's your stamp?" I told her I didn't get a stamp - nobody stamped me when I paid and went in the first time and she said "well, you need a stamp - don't come out again without a stamp" . As far as I am concerned, everyone has to go to the Blue Martini to say they were there - but it's overrated.

Visited January 2014
Marlton,NJ
“Great Friday night of music and dancing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Even though we didnt eat,we enjoyed the music very much . We certainly made the best of dancing in an place that doesnt have any dance fl to speak off . Its just a mix of high top tables mixed in and dancers all trying to find the same open space . But the energy was good and the guys out numbered the ladies 4 or 5 to 1 ..........

Visited January 2014
Miami, Florida
“Only place in Naples”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

As a former Miami native it's nice to have one place that I know will have great music, generous cocktails, and (usually) a friendly staff.
Aside from the pompous attitude the front door staff often give off--it's a great place to go, have a drink, and dance!

Thanks Blue!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota
“One of the Best Happy Hours EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

This place was great! And entertaining!! I had the beef tenderloin for dinner which was incredible!! GREAT price at happy hour! And super yummy martini's! You can't beat the price and if you don't like the flavor you chose to try, you are not too upset because of the cost. They had a live band the night we were there. They were okay~ they did get you bopping in your seat if you didn't want to hit the dance floor. People watching was hilarious~~ we had a super entertaining group who kept mixing it up with the guys trying to make their moves on the girls and vice versa~~ We had a blast! A definate place to go

• Visited January 2014