“Hot Water Did Not Work” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Naples

You added Super 8 Naples to your Saves list
Super 8 Naples
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   3880 Tollgate Boulevard, I-75 at exit 15, Naples, FL 34114   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #46 of 58 Hotels in Naples

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Strange, sometimes! This hotel only gets 1 or 1 1/2 stars because it is an exterior corridor property---but it was wonderful! I got there early and the desk clerk---something like Juvika---went out of her way to try to find me a suitable room----she was fantastic----and the rooms are completely remodeled! Great Beds, new TV's, etc! I had stayed in a 2 star hotel the previous two nights in another city that did not come close to this property! Check prices on other properties in the area prior to booking here as there is some reasonable competition----if the price is better, stay here!

Room Tip: Rooms facing inward---towards the pool-----are quieter, I believe!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Monopoli, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We needed a hotel for one night when travelling through Florida and booked this one because it was on the way and the price was good. Arriving there too early the receptionist was so sweet to let us use her bathroom to change and in the evening when we decided to eat in they helped us with a pizza delivery. It's not a hotel I would recommend for long stays, as the pool is small and poor, and to get to Naples you really have to take the car every day, but for people who need a place to sleep after a long day of travelling it's just perfect!
Most important thing; the room was nice and very clean!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Miami
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The clerk at the desk was very helpful, enough that I asked to speak to her manager (to give a compliment), but she was the manager. The housekeeping staff was on the ball. the room was set with 3 sets of towels & they saw there were 4 of us & brought an extra set of towels without me asking. I think the pool should be open past dusk, 9:00 maybe?
Coffee, packets for it, soap & shampoo were all handled nicely. I sat by the door but still had trouble keeping the internet connected. There was enough food, but more variety would have been better for the children.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8naples, Manager at Super 8 Naples, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Guest
Thankyou for staying with us at Super 8 we are so happy that you enjoyed the comfort here.
we greatly appriciate your business . We look forward to having you back,when you are in this area.
Thanks again
Manager
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

This Super 8 is where I stayed the bulk of my Florida vacation. The room was clean... the hosts were outstanding (and cute)... the location was perfect for my plans... and it's exactly what I wanted in a hotel for this vacation.

I would recommend this Super 8, and in fact, already have.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
super8naples, Manager at Super 8 Naples, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thankyou you so much for staying with us at our hotel ,we are pleased you enjoyed your stay.
We appriciate your business and look forwards to having you here again on your next visit to Naples.

thanks again
Manager

Been to Super 8 Naples? Share your experiences!