“Perfection!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #407 of 793 restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Family Fare
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Private Dining
Description: Naples Harbour offers two distinct dining and event venues. Jack’s River Bar celebrates life on the Gordon River and is so well hidden away that Jack’s motto is, “They’ll never find you here”. Jack’s offers a funky, comfortable atmosphere where the action is usually centered around the rockin’ pool bar featuring some of Naples’ most popular musicians. Jack’s menu is a tribute to American comfort food, served in huge portions at great prices. Enjoy drink specials each weekend, wild and crazy contests and events. Bring your bathing suit and your appetite, and you’ll be right at home at Jack’s River Bar. For a more intimate and elegant dining experience, try our sister restaurant Gordon's on the River, located just upstairs from Jack's.
“Perfection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I dined here with my husband who is in a wheel chair, and the staff was so helpful and kind. The service was so polite and profession. The food was very good. My husband and I will be bringing our children here when the visit in the summer. I do recommend Jack's!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

57% Recommend
deltaraider21
“What was I thinking”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

After a day of boating, we went to Jack's again. We took the only empty table, many were empty but still had dirty plates on them. Then I was told I had to have the hostess seat us. So I went looking for the hostess. Never did find her. but was told my the Gordon's on the river hostess, than since I was a member I could sit anywhere I wanted. So back to our original seats,where I was promptly told to see the hostess. Anyways if you read my review of Jack's from a few weeks ago, you would know how delighted we were to get the very same waiter. This guy disappears for 20 minutes at a time, jumps from table to table taking orders, and never comes back. So we never ordered any food, and demanded he take our money for the drinks we had, and let us leave. No, he just goes to the neighboring table and takes another order. Eventually he comes back with our change, but no receipt. Never ever go there.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Slow expensive dog”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stopped in after a day of boating. It took 10 minutes for the waiter to acknowledge us, another 10 minutes to get drinks. I ordered a $8 dollar hot dog which took at least 45 minutes to be served. The dog was lukewarm and not worth half the price they charged.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Naples, FL
“Off the beaten path....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The downstairs version of Gordon's On The River is a small bar/restaurant, that could pass for an upscale Sports Bar, with prices a little on the heavy side.

Visited February 2013
deltaraider21
“Do not, I repeat DO Not Go there in season.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We keep our boat at the Naples Harbour Yacht Club, Jack's is located there. This past Sunday we waited over an hour for a hamburger, which after it finally arrived was so dry from sitting under the heat lamp in the kitchen, that we could have sanded a room of hardwood floors with it. Since we didn't have an hour to wait for a fresher one, we didn't send it back. When we finally got our bill we made the server wait because we wouldn't see him again if we let him go. The place was crowded but that was because the service was so slow. Even on a good day Jack's is only average, with so many good places to eat in Naples, there is no reason to go there.

• Visited March 2013