“I'm in love of this place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Capt. Marcos Seafood and More

Capt. Marcos Seafood and More
1716 Airport Road South, Naples, FL 34112 (Old Naples)
+1 239-262-1555
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 800 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Cuban, Seafood, Fish & Chips
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Description: A family based business offering homemade Cuban Seafood with selective Cuban dishes. Our food is fresh and cooked to order.
“I'm in love of this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Outstanding food and service! And super good prices! Can't wait to go back!!!!!!!!
My recommendation: seafood paella!!!! So so good!
Oh and they have the best ceviche ever!!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Miami, Florida
“Great seafood place in quiet Naples”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Very cozy and friendly place. Serves Cuban style seafood and they usually have daily specials from fresh catches. I tried their ceviche and it was good but a a bit spicy so if you don't like a little spice stay away otherwise try it. We also tried a 2 pound whole fried grouper and it was very good for $29. If you share there's a $3 charge. Overall good experience and great food.

“BEST CEVICHE IN NAPLES”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

I visited Capt. Marcos with with wife today. Their service and food are outstanding. The mixed ceviche is a must try. Visit Capt. Marcos and you won't be disappointed. Will return very soon.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami Springs, Florida
“Third times a charm, or is it fourth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Every time I visit Naples I make sure to stop by captain Marcos, honestly I can say it's one of the Best parts of visiting Naples. The owner is very sweet ! And I don't just say it because of the occasional free dessert❤️ my last dinner consisted of the salmon with tartar sauce and the delicious Cuban rice and beans, amazing to say the least! I highly recommend this place for anyone looking for delicious inexpensive seafood in the Naples area✌️

“Third times a charm, or is it fourth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014