“Wonderful stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 58 Hotels in Naples
Vancouver, Canada
“Wonderful stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Stayed for a wonderful week. My second time at this motel. Super staff, clean rooms, warm pool. Affordable and close to downtown. The only area they could improve on is the rather limited WiFi availability. Other than that I'd I've it a very high rating.

Stayed February 2014
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great review! I am glad to hear you had a wonderful stay with us. We are the best value being so close to downtown and the beach, just a walk away if you wanted too. I am also glad to hear my staff took good care of you regarding service and quality.

We are currently working on getting a larger ban width to accommodate higher volume usage on Wi-Fi. I apologize you have some difficulties with that.

We hope you come back and see us soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
naples florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Alvin is a wonderful team member at the Red Roof Inn. He is very understanding and very helpful and very polite with all customers he allways has smile when he's with customers. He makes sure that customers know where to go and he makes sure they are headed to the right direction and the way he speaks to customers with professionalism and a lot of love Alvin is a very helpfull man we appreciate all his help and smiles he gave me and my husband when we always go to red roof inn at Naples Florida on Davis blvd thank you again

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. WOW, what great things you said about Alvin and Mishael. I will share your review with them and my entire staff. We take a great deal of pride in our service and quality and in making our guest feel important. I am glad to hear we achieved that with you.

I hope to have you stay again in the near future!
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

If you're new to Naples.... don't be fooled by this location. It's right over a small bridge and a lovely walk past Tin City to downtown Fifth Avenue South. It's a great price for the proximity to Fifth Avenue South (the main downtown street in Naples) and the rooms are lovely & clean. The pool view's are the best. Dog Friendly also which is a huge plus in a very dog friendly town.

Thanks Alvin for your great customer service! I'll be back soon!

Ashley

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I will share it with Alvin and the rest of my team. We are the best value so close to downtown 5th Ave and the beach, just like you said a quick walk away. We are dog friendly with a special dog walk in the back and minutes away from a dog park and beach. I am glad your pet had a great stay as well.

We look forward to your next visit!
Mount Dora, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the few times Tripadvisor reviews didn't seem quite accurate. The only reason for 3 stars is comfortable beds and relative cleanliness. All laminate floors, while a bit weird, did seem clean except for the not very clean looking area rug right under the beds. I can't remember the last time I stayed in a hotel with no coffee service or tissues. There was an extra roll of TP and a safe. No refrigerator, but an ice bucket with a close by ice maker. The vanity had a vessel sink, maybe to try to look modern, but the edge is approximately 40 inches high which is uncomfortable for short people and unusable for children. Noisy location, but we always travel with ear plugs. Fan in the bathroom runs constantly and the shower is so strong as to be uncomfortable. Wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. We do have deluxe doubles which are poolside that do have micro-fridges in them. We also have Superior King rooms which have micro-fridges, coffee makers with coffee, blow dryers and iron/ironing boards. Lastly we have suites that have full kitchens with all major appliances, cookware, dishware coffee maker, toasters and microwave. They sleep up to 6 people and have a separate bedroom and a living room with a pull out sofa.

On your next trip try on of these rooms that would better accommodate you. I am glad you found our inn clean and our beds comfortable!

Hope to see you again soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

After a long trip in to town it was great to see a welcoming smile from Alvin. Excellent customer service and very outgoing kudos to Red Roof for having a wonderful assest.

Red Roof's upgrades have a lot to say for itself. The pool area with cabanas are to die for and the rooms always smell and look clean. Thumbs up in my book!

LSB

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your awesome review. I will share it with Alvin and the rest of my team. Our newly renovated rooms and resort style Red Roof with the heated pool, fire-pit and Cabanas are like you said are to die for! We are so happy you stayed us.

We hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples!
Norwich, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

The hotel has recently been refurbished, so as you would imagine it is very clean and well presented.
Close to eating spots it caters for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

What was impressive was the lady we spoke to when booking at their booking centre, she was very friendly and helpful. She sold the hotel to us.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated Resort Style Red Roof. We do take a great deal of pride in our service and quality and happy that you found us to be nice and clean.

We hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples.
Naples fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I enjoy coming to a hotel with a great staff Dawn, John, Maria, Mechael,Robert. Within walking distance of Tin City, 5th ave, The pier where you can take great sunset photos,and hotel is pet friendly. There is a dog park close by Goodlett-frank and riverside cir. it's setup for small and large dogs

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. Yes we are pet friendly and close to several dog parks as you mentioned. Red Roof Loves Pets and their are our special guests! We are so close to downtown and the beach and would love for you to share those sunset pictures with us.

I will share your review with my staff and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples!

Been to Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples? Share your experiences!