“Great value for your money!” 4 of 5 stars

You added Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples to your Saves list
Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1925 Davis Boulevard, Naples, FL 34104   |
Ranked #37 of 58 Hotels in Naples
“Great value for your money!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

They have clean, newly updated, comfortable rooms. There is a lovely pool area and it 's a great location close to the historic district. There are lots of restaurants nearby as well. We booked one night but stayed 2 because we were so pleased with this accommodation. There are no frills only coffee in the lobby but it has the basics at a price you can't beat. I paid $51.00 online.

• Stayed April 2013
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with others. We are so proud of our renovation and I am glad you had a chance to experience it.

I will share your review with my staff as it is encouraging to us to hear great things from our customers.

Hope to see you again soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Sheffield, South Yorkhire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We booked a suite which had one bedroom, a living area, bathroom and a large kitchen area. There was also a screened in balcony. I was really quite impressed for this price range. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff were helpful and friendly and the pool area was great. Lots of parking and the location was excellent too. Great, considering the price range.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you had a chance to enjoy our newly renovated hotel especially the suites. The full size kitchens and the seperate bedroom is a huge hit amoung our seasonal guests as well as the screened lanais.

Thank you and we appreciate your business.

Hope to see you again soon.
Vantaa, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I booked Red Roof Inn for one night stay in Naples. Our room faced the pool, was very clean and comfortable for two adults, good for a short stay. The only minus I can give was the shortness of shampoo, one tiny piece of shampoo hardly is enough for two people - I think the hotel is saving in a wrong issue here.

Maria at the reception was very friendly and helpful - all smiles:). 24/7 coffee is a nice treat.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with others. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our newly renovated rooms. Thank you for your advice on the shampoo, that is something we are currently upgrading at this time.

I will share your review with Maria and my entire staff. Thank you for mentioning her.

Hope to see you again soon
Burlington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Property has been recently upgraded and is probably the nicest I have seen in this price range. Very modern and different i.e., tile floor, bowl sink, flat screen TV. I heard from locals that this used to be a not so good place, but it is just the opposite now. Staff and facility were top rate, at a great rate!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great review. I am pleased you had a chance to experience our new renovation with the latest modern touches.

I will share your review with my team and we appreciate your business.

Hope to see you again soon.
Chandlers Ford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We arrived back at The Red Roof Inn in Naples for our annual US vacation from the UK, we missed staying there last year as renovation to the rooms was being carried out so we were unable to stay there. but this year we were back, and I have to say how good the renovation has been all the rooms have had an excellent overall. The garden fire pit was a bonus on a chilly evening.
The staff at the front desk are all so friendly and helpful I would like to give a special mention to Maria who always has a smile on her face and nothing is too much for her to help and advise us.
Dawn, you should be proud of your team including the house keepers.
We are looking forward to returning next year already

Room Tip: Pay a little extra and have a 1st floor room over looking the pool area.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your stay with others. I am glad you came back to enjoy our newly renovated rooms and our new fire pit.

I am very proud as you mentioned of my staff and they take such pride of our new product. I will share your review with them and Maria will be pleased you mentioned her.

Hope to see you again soon!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Rooms are average to slightly above with the recent upgrades. But more Importantly ours was clean and for $68 bucks you really can't beat it. Nice pool area with a hot tub, palm tree landscaping and a nice camp fire area.

• Stayed March 2013
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our pool area, fire pit and most importantly our newly renovated rooms.

Happy Spring!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We turned up here looking for a simple room for the night. It was myself, wife and two kids. They had a room with two double beds for a reasonable price, which worked out for us. The room was great. Brand new, and overlooking to pool and hot tub area. Location was within half a mile from Tin City and a mile or so from the beach.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad you stopped in and had a chance to enjoy our newly renovated rooms and what Naples has to offer close by us. Our guests love the pool side rooms overlooking the courtyard and happy you enjoyed it as well.

Look forward to your return and Happy Spring!