“My stay was good. There were only 2 issues with the...” 4 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #16 of 58 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersBronze level
A TripAdvisor Member
“My stay was good. There were only 2 issues with the...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

My stay was good. There were only 2 issues with the room....1. the a/c wasn't working very well as i had it set on 55F and the room was still 70F, 2. the sheets need upgrading as they felt like "100 count"...sand paperish.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Michael R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites of Naples, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am sorry that you experienced problems with the a/c in your room. I trust that this issue was resolved prior to your departure. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
SEAFORD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

All staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast station always looked clean and tidy even at the end of service. Room very clean and comfortable great bed and lovely white towels. Thanks to all

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Michael R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites of Naples, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you for your kind words and the 5 star review! It is good to hear that you were pleased with the cleanliness of our rooms and breakfast area. We are all glad that we could provide you with a little R & R after cleaning up from Hurricane Sandy. We wish you the best after such a disaster in your hometown and hope to see you again for more rest and relaxation in the near future.
Malta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Peoples dog beside us barked at everything. I gave it some time and thought it would settle down but it never did so I called the front desk and I was told the problem would be taken care of. It never was taken care of and to make it worse the dog would come clear up to the the door and bark at the bottom wich was an inch and a half off the floor wich made it even more loud. This went on for two days and two nights. I turned on the fan to help dampen the barking. I can't believe the dog owners had no respect for others. I could not imagine doing this myself. Bad smell of dog crap outsde both in front and back of hotel. Made my wife sick to smell. I'm a dog owner and love dogs but I never would do this. Also no place to sit at breakfast. Was a large area to eat but I guess not big enough. Everything else was ok.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I would first like to apologize for the noise coming from a pet near your room. We typically try to keep pets in a certain area but this is not always possible. I would also like to apologize for the smell outside of the hotel. I assure you that the smell was not coming from animal feces. We are a green hotel and regularly use organic fertilizer. This fertilizer does have an odor that is unfortunately similar to pet feces. I hope that you will come back to Hawthorn Suites for your next trip to the Naples area.

Been to Hawthorn Suites of Naples? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites of Naples

Address: 3557 Pine Ridge Road, Naples, FL 34109
Location: United States > Florida > Southwest Gulf Coast > Naples
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Naples
#11 Family Hotel in Naples
#21 Romantic Hotel in Naples
Hotel Class:3 star — Hawthorn Suites of Naples 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites of Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites Of Naples Hotel Naples
Hawthorn Suites Naples
Naples Hawthorn Suites

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites of Naples, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.