“Peoples dog beside us barked at everything. I gave it some...” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #22 of 58 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Peoples dog beside us barked at everything. I gave it some...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Peoples dog beside us barked at everything. I gave it some time and thought it would settle down but it never did so I called the front desk and I was told the problem would be taken care of. It never was taken care of and to make it worse the dog would come clear up to the the door and bark at the bottom wich was an inch and a half off the floor wich made it even more loud. This went on for two days and two nights. I turned on the fan to help dampen the barking. I can't believe the dog owners had no respect for others. I could not imagine doing this myself. Bad smell of dog crap outsde both in front and back of hotel. Made my wife sick to smell. I'm a dog owner and love dogs but I never would do this. Also no place to sit at breakfast. Was a large area to eat but I guess not big enough. Everything else was ok.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Michael R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites of Naples, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I would first like to apologize for the noise coming from a pet near your room. We typically try to keep pets in a certain area but this is not always possible. I would also like to apologize for the smell outside of the hotel. I assure you that the smell was not coming from animal feces. We are a green hotel and regularly use organic fertilizer. This fertilizer does have an odor that is unfortunately similar to pet feces. I hope that you will come back to Hawthorn Suites for your next trip to the Naples area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Travelers also viewed these Naples hotels
North Naples
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples
Inn of Naples
#18 of 58 in Naples
4.5 of 5 stars 903 reviews

Been to Hawthorn Suites of Naples? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites of Naples

Address: 3557 Pine Ridge Road, Naples, FL 34109
Location: United States > Florida > Southwest Gulf Coast > Naples
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Room Service Wheelchair access
#13 Business Hotel in Naples
#17 Romantic Hotel in Naples
#23 Family Hotel in Naples
Hotel Class:3 star — Hawthorn Suites of Naples 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Wyndham, Low Cost Holidays, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hawthorn Suites of Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites Of Naples Hotel Naples
Hawthorn Suites Naples
Naples Hawthorn Suites

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites of Naples, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.