My husband and I had a fabulous time staying at the Ritz Carlton for our anniversary. The property itself is the most magnificent one I've seen in SW Florida, far surpassing the RC Naples beach resort down the road IMO. We stayed in an executive suite, which was large, comfortable, and downright spotless, with two balconies overlooking the gorgeous grounds in front of the hotel. Check-in was a breeze and we were greeted with a smile, as we were every time we passed an RC employee during our stay. The one thing we were most amazed about is how quiet the hotel is! We didn't hear a soul in any of the other rooms next to us, which we absolutely loved.
As far as service, it lived up to the RC standards every time. Housekeeping was quick and thorough, valets literally sprinted ahead of me to open my car door, and the greeters and servers at their restaurant Lemonia were attentive and refreshingly laid-back, not overly stuffy like you'd expect at a 5-star hotel. And we thought the food was phenomenal, albeit outrageously priced, but we expected that ($14 for a black angus burger, but it was goooood!). Plus we loved that we could take a free shuttle from the hotel to the RC beach resort for afternoon tea.
One person mentioned a few posts back that this resort is only good if you happen to be a golfer. But the thing is, if you're NOT a golfer, you pretty much have the entire place to yourself! While the other guests are hitting the links, you can relax virtually undisturbed in any other part of the property (especially the pool, which we saw all of about 4 people besides us at!). I do agree that if you're looking for the hustle and bustle of a typical hotel, with tons of activity and goings-on, this might not be the place for you. But if you're looking for a place to just decompress and surround yourself with quiet, understated elegance, I couldn't recommend it more. We've definitely found our place to stay in Florida and will be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the rolling green vistas of North America's premier golf setting. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples boasts two Greg Norman-designed courses that will satisfy even the most discerning player’s expectations. Challenge yourself on the green, then retreat to unrivaled luxury of Florida’s top-rated golf resort hotel. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples is a AAA Five-Diamond, Mobil Four-Star Mediterranean-style sanctuary that offers 295 well-appointed guest rooms, including 31 club rooms, 40 suites and a Presidential Suite, as well as three exceptional dining establishments, 12 unique, spacious meeting rooms, the Tiburon Golf Course and a large pool area with poolside service. Guests at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples are also encouraged to enjoy access to the services and amenities at the neighboring Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort via a complimentary shuttle service between the resorts. Only three miles away, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort boast dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico, warm golden sunsets, three miles of pristine beach, seven unique restaurants and a world-class spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Hotel Naples
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Naples
- Ritz Naples
- Ritz-Carlton Naples
- Naples Ritz-Carlton