This resort is fantastic. Do not be put off but the fact it has a golf course. While it is a golf hotel, non golf ears will still enjoy the experience. From the moment you walk up the drive, the staff are exceptional. The hotel is classically designed and interiors while 3-5 years old possibly, are not at all dated. Classic look but modern at the same time. We stayed in an exec suite with two balconies looking over the pool and distance manicured golf course. Rooms are very clean and spacious with everything you could need.
The pool area is beautiful seeming tranquil and relaxing even while busy. Drinks and food delivered to your bed with a heated jacuzzi near by. The bar and main restaurant have a good selection but I would have liked a more varied one to be honest. All food is fresh and well prepared. There are plenty of walks by the golf course and surrounding areas. Perfect in the morning sun!
The hotel has a free shuttle to its sister hotel by the beach which you to have access to. We found this hotel very busy and not as modern for its price.
We'll be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the rolling green vistas of North America's premier golf setting. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples boasts two Greg Norman-designed courses that will satisfy even the most discerning player’s expectations. Challenge yourself on the green, then retreat to unrivaled luxury of Florida’s top-rated golf resort hotel. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples is a AAA Five-Diamond, Mobil Four-Star Mediterranean-style sanctuary that offers 295 well-appointed guest rooms, including 31 club rooms, 40 suites and a Presidential Suite, as well as three exceptional dining establishments, 12 unique, spacious meeting rooms, the Tiburon Golf Course and a large pool area with poolside service. Guests at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples are also encouraged to enjoy access to the services and amenities at the neighboring Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort via a complimentary shuttle service between the resorts. Only three miles away, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort boast dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico, warm golden sunsets, three miles of pristine beach, seven unique restaurants and a world-class spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Hotel Naples
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Naples
- Ritz Naples
- Ritz-Carlton Naples
- Naples Ritz-Carlton