“Good value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   185 Bedzel Circle, Naples, FL 34104   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #38 of 58 Hotels in Naples
San Ramon, California
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2010

Convenient, modern, good value motel! Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Grant, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2010

and the price was good. Its where the free part of I 75 ends.
Breakfast was a bit below average and was served in an area wiothout enough tables/chairs. Little emphasis on breakfast, in my opinion.
I slept like a rock and the room was very quiet, neat and clean.
No computer in the lobby, and I do not travel with one, so keep this in mind. That was unexpected.

Hard to go wrong when you chose this place.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Savannah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2009

When we arrived at the hotel after booking a NON-SMOKING room through Hotels.com two months in advance of our stay, we were told our only option was a smoking room when we checked in. The manager at the hotel told the customer service rep from Hotels.com that our room was given to a visiting high school basketball team and that we should try the room since it was freshened up daily.

The hallway on the smoking floor smelled of smoke and cheap disinfectant. It was enough to give me a headache. Upon entering the room, the smell of disinfectant was even worse and somebody had cracked the window to let some fresh air circulate prior to our arrival.

The room itself was not terrible, but we did not let our kids play on the floor due to the carpet being dirty. When we went to sleep, my wife and I both noticed burn holes in the sheets from cigarettes. I woke up the next morning with a sore throat. The room also advertised free wireless Internet and it worked intermittently at best. As I sat downstairs the next morning, I must have seen at least half a dozen guests complain about the terrible Internet access just to be told they had to call "the tech" whoever that was.

When packing the car to leave, my wife stepped in a red ant pile on the grounds and received bites all over her feet. A great way to end a crummy hotel stay.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Florida, US
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2009

Easy to check in and very nice. Exactly what I was looking for in a relaxing night in between camping. Good bed, wifi and a great shower.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Kutztown, Pennsylvania
1,681 reviews 1,681 reviews
1,656 helpful votes 1,656 helpful votes
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2009

We spend 3 nights at the LaQuinta--the cost of $62/night (AARP) was fairly reseasonable since Naples is a high priced area. The motel is right off exit 101 of I-75, good for getting around--it is about 6 miles into downtown, which did not bother us (it is any easy ride on Davis Bld.)

It was Easter weekend the the motel was crowded, but we did not hear any noise in our room which was on the 3rd floor and away from the pool area. The room had adequate furnishings, very comfortable beds with 3 pillows each and a small frig and microwave.

I may have given the place a higher rating except for the poor breakfast area which was woefully small considering the number of people there--people were getting breakfast and taking it back to their rooms. The breakfast was adequate, but not great--the only hot item was waffles--there was juice, yogurt, 2 types of cereal, hard boiled eggs, bages, muffins, coffee and lukewarm water for "hot" tea.

The pool area was small and very noisy. There were internet connections in the rooms, but no computer available for people to use.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2009

great room, awesome heated swimming pool, good location, good service, pet friendly,. would definitely stay again - wish we stayed more then one night. definitely would go back.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2009

This place needs an extreme makeover. I got the room from Price Line for $40 a night. If I had booked by myself and saw the room, I would have “booked” to another hotel!

The room smelled a little funny. Everything installed was the lowest quality; the faucets, hardware, etc. chipped and discolored. The fan in the bathroom that was so loud I heard it in the room next to mine. The walls were cinder block finished in a speckle finish. The air-conditioning unit in the wall hadn’t been cleaned for quite some time. Spend an extra $20 and go elsewhere.

At 5:00 AM I called the front desk for a wake up call. I let the phone ring for at least 1 minute. I tried again with the same result. I’ll sleep right through an alarm clock so I called my wife at home for the wake up call. She didn’t appreciate it one bit! Later that morning I mentioned that no one was available to answer my call. Her response – around 4:00 AM the night manager is setting up the breakfast area so e wouldn’t be able to hear the phone ringing. She wasn’t even aware about what she said! Makes you feel nice and secure while you’re sleeping, doesn’t it?

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Shabby
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)? Share your experiences!