“Convenient and comfy” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   185 Bedzel Circle, Naples, FL 34104   |
Ranked #37 of 58 hotels in Naples
Barcelona, Spain
“Convenient and comfy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stayed there one night on our way to Everglades. The hotel is new and very clean. Rooms are spacious and beds were very comfortable.

Location is not very special, but it's close to the interstate and some bars/restaurants, so it's very convenient if youre headed north or south,

There was construcion on the road nearby and first time I missed the turn to the hotel and give a huuuge detour to get back, so they could have marked it better.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

213 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Had made reservations a month earlier. My daughter and I arrived 15 minutes before check in time. Clerk said nothing available. We sat and sat. Guests kept checking in, so at 4pm, I went up to desk and got a room. Sunday, we had no housekeeping at all. Went to desk and got towels. Monday, beds made, no trash emptied for two days. No extra towels supplied. Paid exttra for Friday and Saturday and microfridge. When I redeem my points, am through with LQ.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

My trip was very stressful but upon arriving at the hotel check-in was easy and quick. The hotel is very well maintained very clean and decorative. Our room was great, comfortable bed & pillows! Would highly suggest staying at this location, the staff is very accomodating, professional & excellent customer service. I can assure you, my husband & I will definately stay here again if our travels require going to Naples. I have stayed at many La Quinta Hotels because we travel with our pets and they have always had pleasant staff and clean rooms. The breakfast was great, plenty to choose from. I can't say enough good things about my stay here because it really was a pleasant experience. Within 30 minutes you can be at the beach or the mall. Not a bad location. It does have gas stations and a Cracker Barrel Restaurant, Taco Bell, Subway and McDonalds very close or within walking distance to hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Great value, very clean, good beds. Great place to stay on the way to the Keys or South Florida. Only odd thing - I booked and prepaid ahead and at check in was not asked for any sort of ID. Maybe just me but seemed odd.

• Stayed May 2013
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This property is well kept and clean.Breakfast was very good.Pool area was clean and staff polite and helpful.We had no complaints.I would stay here again.At the time we went in May 2013 there was alot of construction going on in the area making the hotel a bit tricky to find.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)? Share your experiences!