We stopped of here on our way from Tampa for the Everglades and booked 2 double rooms for the night which were great value for money. It was around 8pm when we arrived and the rooms were both spacious and clean. We popped along to the petrol station over the road and picked up some beers and wine and OH had a take out from Taco bell which we went and sat around the pool with. It was really lovely and peaceful and just what we needed after a busy day in Busch gardens and a long drive.
There was plenty to chose from for breakfast the next morning, fresh waffles, fruit, toast, bagles, cereals etc.
We spent the day driving through the everglades on our way to South Beach which was fantastic.
I would highly recommend this trip to escape the noise of orlando or Miami and this hotel is certainly a good stop of place that offers excellent value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.Located just six miles east of downtown Naples and the beautiful white sand beaches, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) is the place to stay in southwest Florida. From here, it is not far to the Tin City waterfront shops and restaurants, and to outlet mall shopping only a ...see morefew miles away. Stay here when attending events at Germain Arena, International College, Florida Gulf Coast University, and Edison Community College, only a half mile from here. Physicians Regional Medical Center is 4 miles south & Naples Community Hospital is just 10 miles away. We are just 30 minutes south of South West Florida International Airport and a few minutes away from the Naples Airport. Marco Island, Everglades City & Ava Maria are only 20-30 minutes away. We are also close to attractions such as the Everlgades, Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Conservancy Nature Center, Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Naples Botanical Gardens, Collier-Seminole State Park, Florida Sports Park, Picayune Strand State Forest, Philharmonic Center for the Arts. Many popular golf courses are minutes away. Start a beautiful Florida morning at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) with a delicious Free Bright Side BreakfastTM and a free USA Today in the lobby. All rooms include free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker ,iron/board, and more. We are pet friendly. There is a heated outdoor pool for your enjoyment and a laundry facility for use at your leisure, plus available fax/copy services at the 24-hour front desk. Bus, RV, and truck parking available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites-Naples East (i-75)
- La Quinta Inn & Suites-Naples East (i-75) Hotel Naples
- La Quinta Naples
- Naples La Quinta