“Pet Friendly and Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   185 Bedzel Circle, Naples, FL 34104   |
Ranked #35 of 58 Hotels in Naples
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Pet Friendly and Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

I recently had a last minute obligation in Sarasota and had to bring my two dogs with me. I booked another hotel that was supposed to be 'pet friendly' in the Sarasota area. The outcome was that the hotel in Sarasota was not so 'pet friendly' and I decided to leave a day earlier.

Thank god, after traveling for hours...I decided to take a chance to see if the La Quinta Inn (Naples-I75) had an available room and was pet friendly.

In essence, the friendly lady at the desk welcomed me and gave me a AAA discount with my membership...this hotel was actually a lot cheaper than the one in Sarasota and did not over-charge me bc I had two pets.

My room was 105...faced the parking lot but was so quiet! Though the room was a pet friendly room...it was clean, smelled good...new flat screen HD tvs...and most importantly...the bed, the linens and pillows were sooo comfortable! I slept like a baby after the terrible experience, I had at the other hotel in Sarasota. Nice touch also with a large tub (with a warming light while you are taking a bath,) cold fridge for your food and/or drinks and a microwave. Large desk with internet and a very comfortable chair to work, rather than a torn up flea market chair out of the 70's found at 'other hotels.

In the morning, there was a great breakfast with coffee, juices, eggs and bagels...more...After we all had breakfast ( I shared a bagel with my two dogs...they ate in the car,) I was ready for my ride back to Ft Lauderdale.

I highly recommend this very clean, friendly, economical, comfortable and pet friendly hotel to any of those who are traveling the West Coast of Florida with their 'furry friends and/or family members!'

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Alexandria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

Great place to stay for a couple of nights. Close enough to Naples at the right price. Good continental breakfast, plenty of parking, pets permitted. Easy drive into Naples for free parking while taking the Trolly Tour. Lots of restaurants in and around Naples to enjoy.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Sebastian, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

We chose this hotel because it was pet friendly. This was the first time we had ever traveled with our two dogs, a cocker spaniel and a maltese. It was a great value for the price. Comfortable beds, spacious room and a decent breakfast. Seemed to be newish and/or recently updated. The room was attractive (we stayed in 106), although we were not in it much. I noticed a smell to the room when we first arrived - not a bad smell, just a smell. After a bit realized the smell was the smell of recently cleaned carpet - that was nice. Front desk person was polite and friendly upon check in & check out. Needed additional towels in the morning cleaning lady was across the hall & very accommodating. The breakfast staff was polite and busy making sure all items on the buffet were fully stocked, eating area is a bit small. I would stay here again with or without pets.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
North Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

We stayed here while searching for a vacation home to purchase in the Naples area. It was convenient, quiet and comfortable. We got a weekly rate which saved us a considerable amount of money. The breakfast room was small but we sat outside in the sunshine which was even better. The breakfast included cold cereal, toast, bagels, muffins, hardboiled eggs, oranges and apples, packaged oatmeal, coffee and tea, orange juice and milk, waffles. The front desk people were helpful and very nice. Although about 1/2 hr drive from the beach, the location served us well. Parking and internet (reliable) were both free.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Coconut Creek, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

At checkin, though I presented first, the clerk took a lengthy reservation on the phone before checking us in. We were advised that we had been a no-show the previous night even though the booking agent had erred and booked us in for the wrong two nights. Desk clerk was very combative, informing us that they had been sold out the previous night and unable to sell our room so they were charging us in full for not showing up. She kept telling us about their lost revenue and treating us like naughty children. We are both seniors. Also didn't honour the rate we had been quoted. We frequently travel and cannot remember ever being treated this way. This experience certainly had a bad affect on our Naples vacation and we cancelled the second night and decided to look for more friendly accommodations.

Room Tip: There was terrible plumbing noise in our room - it woke us up very early. We both jumped out of bed...