I recently had a last minute obligation in Sarasota and had to bring my two dogs with me. I booked another hotel that was supposed to be 'pet friendly' in the Sarasota area. The outcome was that the hotel in Sarasota was not so 'pet friendly' and I decided to leave a day earlier.
Thank god, after traveling for hours...I decided to take a chance to see if the La Quinta Inn (Naples-I75) had an available room and was pet friendly.
In essence, the friendly lady at the desk welcomed me and gave me a AAA discount with my membership...this hotel was actually a lot cheaper than the one in Sarasota and did not over-charge me bc I had two pets.
My room was 105...faced the parking lot but was so quiet! Though the room was a pet friendly room...it was clean, smelled good...new flat screen HD tvs...and most importantly...the bed, the linens and pillows were sooo comfortable! I slept like a baby after the terrible experience, I had at the other hotel in Sarasota. Nice touch also with a large tub (with a warming light while you are taking a bath,) cold fridge for your food and/or drinks and a microwave. Large desk with internet and a very comfortable chair to work, rather than a torn up flea market chair out of the 70's found at 'other hotels.
In the morning, there was a great breakfast with coffee, juices, eggs and bagels...more...After we all had breakfast ( I shared a bagel with my two dogs...they ate in the car,) I was ready for my ride back to Ft Lauderdale.
I highly recommend this very clean, friendly, economical, comfortable and pet friendly hotel to any of those who are traveling the West Coast of Florida with their 'furry friends and/or family members!'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.Located just six miles east of downtown Naples and the beautiful white sand beaches, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) is the place to stay in southwest Florida. From here, it is not far to the Tin City waterfront shops and restaurants, and to outlet mall shopping only a ...see morefew miles away. Stay here when attending events at Germain Arena, International College, Florida Gulf Coast University, and Edison Community College, only a half mile from here. Physicians Regional Medical Center is 4 miles south & Naples Community Hospital is just 10 miles away. We are just 30 minutes south of South West Florida International Airport and a few minutes away from the Naples Airport. Marco Island, Everglades City & Ava Maria are only 20-30 minutes away. We are also close to attractions such as the Everlgades, Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Conservancy Nature Center, Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Naples Botanical Gardens, Collier-Seminole State Park, Florida Sports Park, Picayune Strand State Forest, Philharmonic Center for the Arts. Many popular golf courses are minutes away. Start a beautiful Florida morning at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) with a delicious Free Bright Side BreakfastTM and a free USA Today in the lobby. All rooms include free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker ,iron/board, and more. We are pet friendly. There is a heated outdoor pool for your enjoyment and a laundry facility for use at your leisure, plus available fax/copy services at the 24-hour front desk. Bus, RV, and truck parking available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites-Naples East (i-75) Hotel Naples
- La Quinta Inn And Suites-Naples East (i-75)
- La Quinta Naples
- Naples La Quinta