“What a great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #15 of 58 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“What a great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Beautiful hotel and in a great location.There is a shuttle to the beach so you don't have to drive and pay the parking..Their resturant is a little pricey but there is an outback very close almost walking distance and ask for Brandon he is a great waiter..This was our anniversary and when we got back from our dinner there was a big piece of chocolate cake waiting for us in our room what a surprize.I was impressed with everything..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
South Tampa & Gainesville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I recently returned from an overnight stay at the Hilton Naples. I normally stay at the Waldorf but wanted to try a different property as the mandatory resort fee is getting out of hand.

The property is in a nice location if you can get past that its not on the beach. The parking is decent and free and there is not a scam resort fee.

The lobby is nice but small. The pool area is on the side of the building and also a cramped afterthought it seems.

The rooms are average to small and lack anything inspiring.

The only thing that might be 4 Diamond here is the Shula's Restaurant.

Lately this property has been 30% more then the Trianon and its no better. I would rather support an independent business anyways. I have also paid the same price as I paid here for the Waldorf which is a much better property.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Niccole N, Director of Sales at Hilton Naples, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay. I apologize we did not meet your standards. We do realize there are many choices of venues to stay in our area and also realize that we are not located on the beach. We are very careful in all of our advertising to ensure that guests know up front we are located one-half mile from the Naples Beaches to avoid any misconception regarding our location.

In order to make our hotel attractive to those guests who don’t mind being off of the beach, we provide many extras to our guests without any resort fees incurred. This is one reason we provide a complimentary beach package which includes round trip beach transportation, beach chairs, beach towels and a personal cooler stocked with bottled water for all our guests to enjoy. Other amenities include complimentary garage and valet parking as well as complimentary high speed wireless internet in all the guest rooms. Our fitness and business centers are both open on a 24 hour basis and are free to all our guests. To top it off we offer complimentary bicycles for guests who would like to explore Naples. All of these amenities are offered as valued added services to enhance our guests’ experience. We have earned the four diamond AAA designation consecutively for the 13 years we have been open.

Everything we do is intended to provide our guests with the best stay possible. I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments so that we can work to provide a better experience in the future.
Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

this was a pleasant stay and the hotel is very nice. Everbody from the hotel staff was very kind. The price was ok, for hilton hotels. The is situated on highway 1, so it was perfect for our need. We continued the next day our journey for the everglades-

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Syracuse, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

The lobby of the Hotel is very appealing. However, our bathroom door jamb was extremely rusted out. The bathroom fan did not work. The room felt damp - maybe because the steam of the bathroom permeated the room. Staff was friendly and accommodating. We requested extra supplies, as there were three in our room, and the response was very quick. At one point, we requested to speak to the concierge and were told that she was in a meeting and we would need to wait. The breakfast was pretty good. However, my selection of the frittata one day was pretty drab. Everyone in our party commented on the undercooked potatoes one morning. All this being said, most things were as expected for the price paid. However, the bathroom situation significantly reduced my overall opinion of the stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Palm Beach, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Deborah (I apologize if I got her name wrong!) and the other woman (I apologize I didn't catch her full name!) who worked at the Front Desk on the evening of October 4 were FANTASTIC! VERY helpful and accommodating. They took care of every question and need we had... superb arrival experience! (thank you for that great room (#259) with the awesome balcony!! In-room dining was yummy and fantastic (we enjoyed breakfast out on that big and beautiful balcony)! The beach service amenity package was a true value added bonus... Larenz (again a misspelled name, sorry!) was superb in his service and promptness. All around a perfect stay... great amenities, beautiful accommodations and a top notch staff! We will be back again and will recommend! (can't wait to come see how the new renovations look!)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of weeks or so whilst moving home. It is in a good location, half way from downtown and the more modern uptown area of Mercarto. My biggest frustration was the wi-fi. As I was working, I needed wi-fi, but it was so slow it was painful and every time you loaded a browser it needed the password, I left most days to go to the local shopping centre where it was 10x faster. There is a steakhouse : Shulahs, mega expensive, an average dinner is going to cost you $100 per head. The front desk staff are very polite and accommodating, Julia runs a good front office as well as the room service ladies. On the whole the guys that work the bell desk are good with beach chairs and parking too. The Achilles heels or them is one employee in particular form Eastern Europe who quite literally thinks he owns the place and is the rudest person I have ever come across. He is tall well built and intimidating, when you ask for anything he barks in an aggressive tone and it It's a shame that 1 individual can jeopardise the reputation for so many of his colleagues. I would stay again, but would be cautious of the bell desk.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Niccole N, Director of Sales at Hilton Naples, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for writing about your experience. I apologize that you encountered problems with our internet service during your stay. I’m not sure if you were able to notify the front desk as we do have a process in place that allows us to expand band width when a guest needs a little extra to complete internet connectivity tasks. While we offer Hilton standard band width generally, we do have the capability to expand upon request. I’m sorry this will not help you now, but thank you for posting your frustration so we may help other guests bypass this frustration.

In regards to the young man from our bell stand. I am surprised and sorry to hear you felt he was being aggressive. All of our bell staff are very accommodating to our guests and receive so many compliments that it saddens me the perception of one took away from a positive experience overall. Please feel free to reach out if you care to discuss specifics with me.

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back. Since you are living locally now, we tend to host a large majority of the community events. My hope is you will attend one so you can truly experience how much our team cares and values each and every guest.

Sunniest Regards,
Niccole
Berkshire, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had a satisfactory stay at this hilton, desk staff were fantastic, very helpful and kind. Good location to other bits and the everglades. Rooms were clean and updated but nothing special. If your looking for a good nights sleep and service this is the hotel for you.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
A good night’s sleep and service are what we strive to provide to our valued guests. I am curious to find what would have made your visit more special.

In your review you write that our front desk team members were fantastic, helpful and kind and we were in a good location. You also mention our rooms were clean and updated and you had a good night’s sleep and good service. I’m genuinely interested in finding what we could have done better to ensure you felt special. I hope we have an opportunity to talk.

Sunniest Regards,

Niccole Neebling
nneebling@cooperhotels.com

Been to Hilton Naples? Share your experiences!